Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytushkan4ik on 09/21/2012

Promptly shipped and delivered, good package to withstand the transportation, easily paired as per enclosed English language instruction, good sound quality in and out. Standard mini-USB charger (cable and charger included in the package). Light on the head. Spent half-minute trying to connect the charger first time - the hole is not obvious. The instruction ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaripitka on 05/03/2012

Battery lasts very long and the build quality is pretty good. Looks good, buttons and overall build is sturdy. Sound quality is also good. Clear sound, and also the microphone seems to pick ups sound well, even in car or outside in windy conditions. The boom loosens from the base if used carelessly, and also if boom is constantly swinged up and down,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaupal on 03/12/2012

Sound clarity: I can hear others very well, and others hear me well as well. Battery life is good enough: you may forget the last time it was charged. Pairing with my system (notebook with Windows XP and Dell Bluetooth mini-card) works flawlessly. The shape of the headset does not fits exactly to my head. The headset arc is of hard material and hurts ... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections