Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byipenuelas on 10/16/2013

- Small size (tamaño pequeño) - Led indicator (led indicador) - Several connectors(diferentes adaptadores) - Low cost (precio bajo) I was expecting this adapter to be plug and play but actually once connected needs to download the driver from the internet and you need to accept the disclaimer, no big deal when your original display is working.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhikkemikke on 01/22/2013

Simple setup with win7, installs drivers from windows update. I use it at work, can't see difference between this display and displays conected directly to my videocard. I use it as a third display adapter. Little "plastic fantastic". Got the impression there would be support for sound aswell, but I have'nt figured that out, maybe if I use ... Read more

The box as received
    1 1
  • posted byamlrj on 11/24/2012

In Win7 it´s nice to play. The resolution really work. It´s small, and really easy to use. Win tinks is it a more and normal new monitor plugged in the computer. The cd with the drivers does not work. For my lucky it´s plug-and-play of the W7 help me. But I don´t make set sound in hdmi cable to work. The led use indicator is very ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bylogicchild on 11/10/2012

-Very good, I can extend my monitor to another one. -The good part of it, that it is DVI output, so you can use any adapter to fit with your monitor. -Small and easy to use. -The brightness of the LED indicator is very high. -It is 256MB buffer, so not suitable to play some games on it. -Some noisy when playing HD video on it, I can give it 4 of 5 when ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymad666911 on 09/18/2012

Plug and play (Windows 7) Play HD video with no lag Support full hd resolution Doesn't become to hot Very bright green LED, not a con for me, it add ambiance Cannot be connected while using a 3d display They compare to 80$ unit you can buy in computer store. Was using 2 of them until i bought 3d display, even tho my 3d display was connected to the video ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bydxhnhnhn on 07/27/2012

- VGA/DVI/HDMI - Get a extra display connected - Works great on Linux (I've tested on Ubuntu) with its DISPLAY LINK DL-165 chipset (A lot of DisplayLink cards are supported by open source drivers) - Cheap - Little bit slow - Not too high resolution (lower than some of my computer monitors) This card is just for getting a display for text/documents/email/... Read more

3 2
  • posted byShaLi114 on 06/01/2012

Great for adding an extra monotor to your laptop (my MacBook Pro has only 1 external monitor connection). On windows 7 it was just plug (click some next and finish buttons) and play. I tried playing video (1080p from youtube) with it. it worked great. it does NOT take any extra CPU or memory while preforming heavy duty (like video play). it only takes ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byHianX on 02/01/2012

It's a nice product. It works like a charm, and I was able to project in full HD, very nice building. I really wanted this to have a VGA output first, in the device, than you could change to DVI and other types. Because the adapters kind of make this bigger and not handy. The adapters fits well the device but the screw they have does not work, they ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byCanadaCG on 12/07/2011

Very solid buld - no problem to carry it around in your laptop case - no fear of it breaking if dropped or bumped. Works exceptionally well - Under Windows 7, 64-bit, installed without problem and works very well. Stable and does exactly what it's supposed to. Try as I might, I really can't think of any cons. Is it possible this is the "perfect&... Read more

1 1
  • posted byenduser on 09/11/2011

Easy to use. Good quality. Good performance. No issues during installation. WINDOWS XP and WINDOWS 7 recognized the device without installation process (Plug and Play) CD with the driver software didn´t work. However, the driver is easy to download from internet and Windows systems recognized the device. Now, I have 2 monitors connected to my PC.... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections