Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byipenuelas on 10/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Small size (tamaño pequeño) - Led indicator (led indicador) - Several connectors(diferentes adaptadores) - Low cost (precio bajo) Cons:I was expecting this adapter to be plug and play but actually once connected needs to download the driver from th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhikkemikke on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple setup with win7, installs drivers from windows update. I use it at work, can't see difference between this display and displays conected directly to my videocard. I use it as a third display adapter. Cons:Little "plastic fantastic". Got the impression t... Read more

The box as received
    1 1
  • posted byamlrj on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:In Win7 it´s nice to play. The resolution really work. It´s small, and really easy to use. Win tinks is it a more and normal new monitor plugged in the computer. Cons:The cd with the drivers does not work. For my lucky it´s plug-and-play of the W7 help me... Read more

2 1
  • posted bylogicchild on 11/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very good, I can extend my monitor to another one. -The good part of it, that it is DVI output, so you can use any adapter to fit with your monitor. -Small and easy to use. Cons:-The brightness of the LED indicator is very high. -It is 256MB buffer, so not suit... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymad666911 on 09/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Plug and play (Windows 7) Play HD video with no lag Support full hd resolution Doesn't become to hot Cons:Very bright green LED, not a con for me, it add ambiance Cannot be connected while using a 3d display OtherThoughts:They compare to 80$ unit you can buy i... Read more

2 1
  • posted bydxhnhnhn on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- VGA/DVI/HDMI - Get a extra display connected - Works great on Linux (I've tested on Ubuntu) with its DISPLAY LINK DL-165 chipset (A lot of DisplayLink cards are supported by open source drivers) - Cheap Cons:- Little bit slow - Not too high resolution (lower... Read more

3 2
  • posted byShaLi114 on 06/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great for adding an extra monotor to your laptop (my MacBook Pro has only 1 external monitor connection). On windows 7 it was just plug (click some next and finish buttons) and play. I tried playing video (1080p from youtube) with it. it worked great. it does NOT take a... Read more

1 1
  • posted byHianX on 02/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a nice product. It works like a charm, and I was able to project in full HD, very nice building. Cons:I really wanted this to have a VGA output first, in the device, than you could change to DVI and other types. Because the adapters kind of make this bigg... Read more

0 1
  • posted byCanadaCG on 12/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very solid buld - no problem to carry it around in your laptop case - no fear of it breaking if dropped or bumped. Works exceptionally well - Under Windows 7, 64-bit, installed without problem and works very well. Stable and does exactly what it's supposed to.... Read more

1 1
  • posted byenduser on 09/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Good quality. Good performance. No issues during installation. WINDOWS XP and WINDOWS 7 recognized the device without installation process (Plug and Play) Cons:CD with the driver software didn´t work. However, the driver is easy to download f... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections