Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9377262 on 05/26/2015

Veldig bra reflektor, denne er veldig stor og verdt pengene. Den er i en pakning som er veldig lett og ta med seg.

Impression:nice cheap reflector;

0 0 0

• posted byanashan on 05/08/2015

It is worth it for that price but I'm a bit disapointed because although it came in a bubble envelope, the inside was wet!!!! Because of that, the golden and silver sides have a bit of rust!!! I hope the metal ring you use to fold the reflector keeps working... I mean, it still works but I didn't... Read more

It's worth it but wrong package It's worth it but wrong package It's worth it but wrong package It's worth it but wrong package

Impression:It's worth it but wrong package;

0 0 0

• posted byCorWinSIB on 10/09/2014

Отражатель просто чудо! Отлично помещается в отдел для ноутбука практически любой фото-тары! В яркие солнечные дни помогает избавиться от лишних теней, отлично отражает) Неоднократно спасал на ночных съемках(играя роль заполняющего или моделирующего источника)! Единственный минус, это не чехол. с... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bypetizzle on 09/21/2014

Pros:This reflector has two sides - warm golden and cold silver. It is quite big - 43 inches. It packs into 3 times smaller bag Cons: For this price there are no cons Overall: Good cheap reflector. Definitely buy this if you need some more lighting. It is many times than reflectors from shops,... Read more

good cheap 2 side reflector good cheap 2 side reflector

Impression:nice cheap reflector;

0 0 0

• posted bystanleyb7 on 12/09/2013

I have bought this as first reflection board. I have not used any before. Works fine - one side is gold, one is silver. When unpacked it is REALLY BIG. Do not try to use it when it is windy! This is really big to be carried every time also when packed in the bag (has ~40cm in diameter when Price... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykwasekele on 06/26/2013

It's big Folds up nicely and does not take a lot of storage space. It works like it should It's a nylon material with some sort of soft coating in silver and gold reflects softly on the item/person being photographed None really Maybe should not be left lying around small children they seem to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBulgina on 05/06/2013

I ordered as a gift 2-in-1 43" Gold/Silver Nylon Collapsible Reflector. We were from 2-in-1 43" Gold/Silver Nylon Collapsible Reflector delighted. It simply Huge! 43"! Nylon Collapsible Reflector has 2 parties, one gold color, the second silver color. None. The parties use on It is... Read more

First Second Third Fourth Fifth Nylon Collapsible Reflector

0 0 0

• posted bydanimixsenses on 01/12/2013

Really high quality, even better than the ones you can actually buy for twice this price. Easy to fold when you are used to it. If you are a photographer, buy a couple. They're a must! Mine came with a little smash on the hook, but nothing important that could be fixed. Be careful when unfolding... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJanicz on 11/28/2012

- This reflector is HUGE! 43" is seriously probably one of the largest reflectors you can get. - 2 sides, gold and silver, proves useful depending on the light you have. - Good carrying case bag. - Feels sold and is of good quality - When opening, feels like you might knock someone over so -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalbertcfont on 11/02/2012

Two sides: gold and silver Collapsable in 1/3 of its size inside a storing bag Great size Good Price Good quality Portable The carriage bag was full of adhesive tape of the kind of the "almost impossible to remove" one. Even now, after three months and washing it lots of times, has Not... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: