Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystanleyb7 on 12/09/2013

I have bought this as first reflection board. I have not used any before. Works fine - one side is gold, one is silver. When unpacked it is REALLY BIG. Do not try to use it when it is windy! This is really big to be carried every time also when packed in the bag (has ~40cm in diameter when packed). Price is in my opinion quite high. Only 2 colours. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykwasekele on 06/26/2013

It's big Folds up nicely and does not take a lot of storage space. It works like it should It's a nylon material with some sort of soft coating in silver and gold reflects softly on the item/person being photographed None really Maybe should not be left lying around small children they seem to like its texture,not a toy. Be careful when opening near ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBulgina on 05/06/2013

I ordered as a gift 2-in-1 43" Gold/Silver Nylon Collapsible Reflector. We were from 2-in-1 43" Gold/Silver Nylon Collapsible Reflector delighted. It simply Huge! 43"! Nylon Collapsible Reflector has 2 parties, one gold color, the second silver color. None. The parties use depending on illumination. It is delivered in a cover on a lightning,... Read more

First Second Third Fourth Fifth Nylon Collapsible Reflector
    0 0
  • posted bydanimixsenses on 01/12/2013

Really high quality, even better than the ones you can actually buy for twice this price. Easy to fold when you are used to it. If you are a photographer, buy a couple. They're a must! Mine came with a little smash on the hook, but nothing important that could be fixed. Be careful when unfolding it, first time I almost hurt in one eye! Easy to fold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJanicz on 11/28/2012

- This reflector is HUGE! 43" is seriously probably one of the largest reflectors you can get. - 2 sides, gold and silver, proves useful depending on the light you have. - Good carrying case bag. - Feels sold and is of good quality - When opening, feels like you might knock someone over so stand back. - Silver and white would have probably been ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalbertcfont on 11/02/2012

Two sides: gold and silver Collapsable in 1/3 of its size inside a storing bag Great size Good Price Good quality Portable The carriage bag was full of adhesive tape of the kind of the "almost impossible to remove" one. Even now, after three months and washing it lots of times, has sticky glued parts Not easy to put in the bag the first times,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrmotinjo on 10/26/2012

-size -portability -price -busted zipper on the carrying bag I'm definitely impressed with the size of this reflector, as well as the size/quality/price relation- it seems quite durable, and is extremely cheap for what it is. It's rather easy to fold and stuff back into its bag. The only con I can think of is the busted zipper on its carrying bag- it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysstruja on 03/16/2012

Same quality as you would find in any photography store, only much cheaper. I actually found it to be of a better quality than some I've seen around that were more expensive. None at all! It does what is supposed to do. Easy to fold, when you get the hang of it - it's folding in one move. It is an essential item for any outdoor photographer. Two of ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections