Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystanleyb7 on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have bought this as first reflection board. I have not used any before. Works fine - one side is gold, one is silver. When unpacked it is REALLY BIG. Do not try to use it when it is windy! Cons:This is really big to be carried every time also when packed in the bag (h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykwasekele on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's big Folds up nicely and does not take a lot of storage space. It works like it should It's a nylon material with some sort of soft coating in silver and gold reflects softly on the item/person being photographed Cons:None really Maybe should not be left lying aroun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBulgina on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered as a gift 2-in-1 43" Gold/Silver Nylon Collapsible Reflector. We were from 2-in-1 43" Gold/Silver Nylon Collapsible Reflector delighted. It simply Huge! 43"! Nylon Collapsible Reflector has 2 parties, one gold color, the second silver co... Read more

First Second Third Fourth Fifth Nylon Collapsible Reflector
    0 0
  • posted bydanimixsenses on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really high quality, even better than the ones you can actually buy for twice this price. Easy to fold when you are used to it. If you are a photographer, buy a couple. They're a must! Cons:Mine came with a little smash on the hook, but nothing important that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJanicz on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- This reflector is HUGE! 43" is seriously probably one of the largest reflectors you can get. - 2 sides, gold and silver, proves useful depending on the light you have. - Good carrying case bag. - Feels sold and is of good quality - When opening, feels l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalbertcfont on 11/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Two sides: gold and silver Collapsable in 1/3 of its size inside a storing bag Great size Good Price Good quality Portable Cons:The carriage bag was full of adhesive tape of the kind of the "almost impossible to remove" one. Even now, after three mon... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrmotinjo on 10/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-size -portability -price Cons:-busted zipper on the carrying bag OtherThoughts:I'm definitely impressed with the size of this reflector, as well as the size/quality/price relation- it seems quite durable, and is extremely cheap for what it is. It's rather easy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysstruja on 03/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Same quality as you would find in any photography store, only much cheaper. I actually found it to be of a better quality than some I've seen around that were more expensive. Cons:None at all! It does what is supposed to do. OtherThoughts:Easy to fold, when you... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections