Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymastercello on 08/22/2014

Very nice and useful product, the comparsion with a brand product is almos equal. You get a lot of value for the $ spent on this reflector. Also the size is very good, don't get any smaller one as this one here folds quite small and has a nice 43" size which gets a lot of light to where you want it to be. Read more

Impression:Excellent value for the Money;

0 0
  • posted bymelyay on 06/29/2014

Obviously it is not as good as a one from the brand Lastolite but it is enough. It makes his job pretty well I know that sooner or later (probably sooner than expected the inner metal ring will get broken just because of a common and even careful use. But considering the price it is a little thing to deal with. If you are a photographer and need a portable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 04/11/2014

The first pro of this item is the quantity of reflectors in one lot. The price is less than $30 for all this set - is a pro too! The quality is good, very easy to use. The size is big enough to avoid overspotting. Hard to put all of the reflectors back to the bag. Should get some experience to do that easier It's a good offer. If you like to make photos,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWilliamfr56 on 02/05/2014

5 different functions huge size low price Fabrics are too wide or circle is to small, so fabrics are not tightened enough to give their best as reflectors. The overall is not rigid enough to be easily well hold and oriented, particularly true when it has to be hold by a beginner assistant. It remains a bargain. It's huge size allow to use is as a wide ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrevorNagan on 02/02/2014

Excellent product. Was worried at first but personally satisfied after receiving the product. Comes in a nice carry case which makes it easy to carry around. Does a great job for off site shooting eg on the beach etc No Cons at this stage Excellent product. Was worried at first but personally satisfied after receiving the product. Comes in a nice carry ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiuck on 01/31/2014

Very good quality. Very usefull product.Compact and convinient. Same as in proffesional stores but at a fraction of the price. The perfect value for money! Use it in outdoor photography for amazing results. No cons, realy. I use the reflector for over two years, for a few times a week and they are like new! I don't see any reason to buy this product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRautha01 on 01/12/2014

The reflector is just great, folds up to a 1/3 of the original size so is quite handy to bring along to a photo shoot. When unfolding I was surprised how big it was. As it is a 5 in one that is just perfect for any lighting situation None so far! Just great value for the money. if you are looking for a cheap quality reflector ... get this one. This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykonan187 on 12/16/2013

very large..sometimes too large, 5 colors(gold,silver,black,white,diffusor), when folded is small, easy to carry around, light...does what it suppose to do price is little high, but compared to local shops its still half the price.. the ring that is holding it all together broke, so when i want to fold it u have to be careful not to rip the fabric..... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynahime on 11/16/2013

This is the product I was looking for. It have arrived very fast and in time, that was very important for me. And also they give me the track number It is not a expensive product and besides It is very usefull. The product does its job very good. The size of the product it is perfect. Big enough when is open and small enoug when is close. It is a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxandemid on 11/13/2013

Very cheap! It's really big! The size fits perfectly for outdoor and indoor photo - it comes with five types SURFACE!! which will make your portrait photo looks brilliant - Collapsible make it . It's very good. No cons at all. I'ts all perfect to me. If you need a reflector buy this. If you think you might need it or you want to try how is working with ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections