Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymelyay on 06/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Obviously it is not as good as a one from the brand Lastolite but it is enough. It makes his job pretty well Cons:I know that sooner or later (probably sooner than expected the inner metal ring will get broken just because of a common and even careful use. But... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 04/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The first pro of this item is the quantity of reflectors in one lot. The price is less than $30 for all this set - is a pro too! The quality is good, very easy to use. The size is big enough to avoid overspotting. Cons:Hard to put all of the reflectors back to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydunantar on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Obviously it is not as good as a one from the brand Lastolite but it is enough. It makes his job pretty well Cons:I know that sooner or later (probably sooner than expected the inner metal ring will get broken just because of a common and even careful use. But... Read more

Entero Side zipper Hanging thing Side zipper and hanging Complete silver side opened Compared to a normal sized backpac
    1 0
  • posted byMatenroshi on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to transport - Easy to open and use - Good reflection power - Good reflection angle Cons:- Soft lock system - Steel guide is too hard to replegate OtherThoughts:5 options of light tratement in one single item. In my case I use it in every work that I ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxjanvalk on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:5 ways, easy to use, very cheap, exactly as I hoped it would be for this price. Cons:Not the heaviest quality but hee it costs nothing compared to other reflectors. OtherThoughts:For the normal price of such a reflector I can buy 5 of these here. I don't think the lifetim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byultrafris on 08/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality of Fabric is really good, suprisingly good actually. Folding the item is easy and also the bag in which it comes fits perfectly. It is easy to change the outside to the other colors and bounches de light very well. Cons:Maybe the zippers good be of a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycastorinii on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The first Pro must be the fact that it is so cheap for the kind of product that it is. Here in Spain if you go to a shop for one like this it will cost around 80 euros. The second is the quality. Maybe it don't have 100% of construction quality of the 90 euros r... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNemanja016 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:simple, effective for every light setup, indoor and outdoor, easy to unpack and to pack back, very light to carry everywhere, everything you need, size is good considering the price...cheap and great... Cons:I didn't like the package in shipment, no protective p... Read more

reflector packaged opened reflector damaged bag in shipment
    0 0
  • posted bymbonok on 05/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very cheap!!!!!!!! - The size fits perfectly for outdoor photo - it comes with GOLD SURFACE!! which will make your portrait photo looks brilliant - Collapsible make it very handy to carry around Cons:- The build quality does of the surface is questionable. - t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypofagyalu on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product arrived surprisingly fast, approximately 3 weeks (to Hungary) and the quality is absolutely adequate. This item in my country is sold much more expensive therefore I am totally satisfied with this purchase. I only hope that it will last long. Material is good... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections