DX » Community » Reviews » Intellectual Development DIY 3D Paper Puzzle Set - Eiffel Tower
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavidCorbetta on 06/28/2014

If in doubt buy or not buy! You will not regret! The product exceeded my expectations, and I joined 2 more friends and had so much fun stuff: D very cool even recommend! Printing is not perfect, it could be better to give greater precision to reality, but nothing to spoil the presence of the tower :) The pieces could already come cortatas, it gave a ... Read more

The Tower!
    0 0
  • posted byRoadstarNick on 08/04/2013

Built this with my 6 year old daughter. She loved it. The print colours are vibrant and the styrofoam was rigid. No bad catastrophes, rips or tears as we assembled it. Shipping package was pretty beat up when it arrived. I feared that the contents were damaged, but that was not the case. This particular puzzled shipps in a long flat box (about the size ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBreuk106 on 10/15/2012

- The design and the model are all good. - The cut outs are on the right places, this is important to me, because i payed more money for other Eiffeltowers, and they just dont match, but this one is! - To wierd non-fitting objects. - The buildmanual was clear - its perfect as a gift - the material is good Its perfect. none None What can i say? the quality ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections