DX » Community » Reviews » G4 2.5W 50-Lumen 6500K 12x5050 SMD LED White Light Bulb (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjpjwetal on 05/29/2013

Very bright light that is cool to the touch. These will make an excellent replacement for a halogen desk lamp. Their 12 vdc format does not reqiure an additional dropping resistor when used in the car or on desktop reading lamp. The G4 pins are less thick than their MR16 counterparts allowing them to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLibor1 on 02/21/2013

Low power consumption, easy to replace 12V halogen bulb - but not for AC voltage, DC only, quite low heat, easy to fit into 12V halogen housing. Once in use you do not bother to switch off every time you make a breake Quite cold light, warmer might looking better, weaker than 20W halogen bulb. Took some ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypennabianca on 12/04/2012

- fit my reading lamp holder - it goes very hot, not really a cons now, but have to check how long will last. - measured 100mA @ 12VDC, so it look more a 1.2W instead of a 2.5W. Maybe the specs need and amendment. Be aware these are DC only. if your reading lamp has just a transformert (AC source) this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydukesrg on 11/22/2012

- low power consumption (~0.85W) - work with AC and DC input - natural white color - light intensity is comparable with 20W halogen bulb - won't start with halogen bulb transformer with protection IC because of a small current - do not have a diode bridge, so may flicker with an AC transformer - pins ... Read more

0 1 1

• posted bytomsomitom on 11/19/2012

Good price, ok quality. shine like they should The light is a bit dim, barely lit as a 20 Watt halogen lamp, a little too big to fit in the fitting under kitchen cabinets. The pins are a bit too far apart, but suitable if you work with a bit cautious, I can only have them in 2 of 3 fixtures (possibly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoa999 on 10/09/2012

- Decent enough light for the price - would estimate equivalent to a 10W regular bulb (consistent with 50 LM) - Cool white light that looks good and seems to have good quality render - Construction looks good and appears sturdy. - Very well packed in box with additional foam protection - Pins are slightly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplokker on 05/11/2012

good working and low power. i need more in the future overall i am very satisfied , ther was a small problem whit shipping my order but yesterday i recieved my latest package and i can make it for sure . very satisfied . overall i like this site and order more in the future. simpel to use and the power ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections