Very bright light that is cool to the touch. These will make an excellent replacement for a halogen desk lamp. Their 12 vdc format does not reqiure an additional dropping resistor when used in the car or on desktop reading lamp. The G4 pins are less thick than their MR16 counterparts allowing them to wobble in ceramic sockets; but are thin enough to ... Read more
Low power consumption, easy to replace 12V halogen bulb - but not for AC voltage, DC only, quite low heat, easy to fit into 12V halogen housing.
Once in use you do not bother to switch off every time you make a breake Quite cold light, warmer might looking better, weaker than 20W halogen bulb. Took some 4 weeks to deliver. Wanted to replace 20W, but ... Read more
- fit my reading lamp holder - it goes very hot, not really a cons now, but have to check how long will last. - measured 100mA @ 12VDC, so it look more a 1.2W instead of a 2.5W. Maybe the specs need and amendment. Be aware these are DC only. if your reading lamp has just a transformert (AC source) this lamp will flicker and cannot be used. I modded ... Read more
- low power consumption (~0.85W)
- work with AC and DC input
- natural white color
- light intensity is comparable with 20W halogen bulb - won't start with halogen bulb transformer with protection IC because of a small current
- do not have a diode bridge, so may flicker with an AC transformer
- pins may be too long for your chandelier (can be easily ... Read more
Good price, ok quality. shine like they should The light is a bit dim, barely lit as a 20 Watt halogen lamp, a little too big to fit in the fitting under kitchen cabinets. The pins are a bit too far apart, but suitable if you work with a bit cautious, I can only have them in 2 of 3 fixtures (possibly due to the transformer) 20-60 watt 12 volt standard ... Read more
- Decent enough light for the price - would estimate equivalent to a 10W regular bulb (consistent with 50 LM)
- Cool white light that looks good and seems to have good quality render
- Construction looks good and appears sturdy.
- Very well packed in box with additional foam protection - Pins are slightly too far apart and slightly long, but workable
... Read more
good working and low power. i need more in the future
overall i am very satisfied , ther was a small problem whit shipping my order but yesterday i recieved my latest package and i can make it for sure . very satisfied . overall i like this site and order more in the future. simpel to use and the power you need is so low i gan place more bulbs on it ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.