DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Multi-Function SMS/GPRS/GPS Vehicle Tracker - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjvgt14 on 05/13/2014

It's cheap, good building quality, good GPS and GSM signal reception, easy to install if you have the necessary knowledge, multiple interesting features. It might be a headache to set up GPRS communication if you don't know what are doing. It comes with a tracking software, but that one doesn't work,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvutcovici on 11/06/2013

I've configured it to use GPRS and Traccar. The Port for Traccar for this device is 5001. I am happy for this purchase. You can configure the device to send updates to the server only when the car is moving. This is very useful if you have a tiny data plan. I am using a 100MB data plan with a Fido/Canada ... Read more

1 0 5

• posted bytopik17 on 05/22/2013

very good housing, harness. door alarm, ignition alarm, move alarm, over speed alarm and some more. it has back up battery, it informs about changes (weak battery, main power disconnected or off), microphone, manual very easy to understand, very little chinglish I would appreciate more info about recharging ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted bynightmaim on 05/16/2013

Very stable, very easy to configure and setup a cellphone administrator number, also comes with a user's guide. The GPS and GSM systems works even inside buildings, also, the GPS is very accurate, something like 2 meters. It comes with a 500mA Li-Ion internal battery (not user replaceable), which can ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrosenanastasov on 05/14/2013

Supports: 1) siren 2) door monitoring (for all types of switch connections) 3) engine cutoff functionality 4) tracking trough GPRS/SMS. Easy to configure and use. Works without issues. With good signal reception connects to the GSM network in less than 15 seconds and to the GPS - less than a minute. ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygenin on 04/16/2013

Easy installation, delivers what it promises, excellent accuracy, excellent signal reception. Still have not found against. Too bad it is not sold with all possible accessories. In these times of increasing violence, this device is very useful to protect our property. It serves also to ensure the integrity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypablo360 on 12/23/2012

La calidad del producto es excelente, esta bien armado y el cableado es aceptable para el consumo electrico del equipo El manual es algo complicado en lo que a programacion del software para pc se refiere. En este caso en particular, no logre hacerlo trabajar con el pc pero no tuve problemas para conectarlo ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byAdimW on 12/10/2012

Great tracker, responds well to all commands, the manual is not TOO chinglish. I have it setup on GPRS as I dont like the text setup, the software it comes with is buggy and crashes a lot so I'm now using OpenGTS which works great. Very quick answer, good battery if you disconnect it from the car's battery.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygugabguerra on 09/02/2012

Very quick answer, good battery if you disconnect it from the car's battery. Easy to install. Can cut engine and resume easily, by sms commands. You can configure a tracking website (I recommend orange.gps-trace.com, very easy to configure) and your device will send location information through GPRS.... Read more

2 0 4

• posted byAdimW on 07/15/2012

GPS sensor is accurate where it is buried (NOT in plain sight) Doesn't seem to put any strain on the car battery Internal battery lasts a long time Extremely small unit Very little chinglish in the manual, easy to understand Software for your PC is a little clunky and doesn't seem to support email alerts,... Read more

GPS local PC interface.

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections