DX » Community » Reviews » Car Seat Pillow Mount Holder for Ipad/Samsung Tablet PC
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byesthercerdan on 05/26/2014

I own a Ford Focus, and the tablet holder fits perfectly into the seat pillow. I can use the holder with different size devices. I tried it with my tablets Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 and both fits right. The plastic clips to attach the holder into the headrest are not good quality,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypesjanar on 01/28/2014

It is mount holder with a high quality fot that price. Materials and adjustment seems to be for a long life. It is very easy to fit to the automotive seats. It can hold tablets to 10". The clips that hold the stand are not wide enough. I own a VW Sharan 2005 and I had to fasten the stand with cord,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybilal85 on 01/23/2014

this product saved me alot of money! instead of buying a headrest DVD player for the car that costs hundreds of dollars! i got this for the car! it is very well built! easy to install in the car and very easy to adjust! there are no cons what so ever yet! we'll see how it will do with the test of time!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavct on 12/31/2013

Cheap. Very easy to use. Holds my Nexus 7 even with the leather cover. Holds the tablet very well. Broke both edges where it holds in the car seat metal after one month of minimum use. I had to use a cord to keep using it until I buy a new one. Weak material. The rotating ball should be stronger. Tablet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydenman21 on 11/22/2013

Super quality for a great product and a great price It really easy to use and it has a great design to it. In the Netherlands they cost allot more. twenty to 30 euro's. Allso other product like cover for your samsung are verrygood. I order allot here its always ok. There are no cons only the plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeducou9 on 10/16/2013

Muy buen precio en comparación con el mercado local. Facilidad de montaje y uso sencillo, cualquier persona sabría montarlo. Material de composición debil en algunas piezas importantes de sujección al asiento del coche, se rompen con facilidad. El resto del material es bueno y correcto,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanga2 on 10/11/2013

- Can be easily used in the car and also as a stand. - Keeps the tablet very well and it fits it fine (a 7" tablet from DX). - It's good for back set passengers - Being adjustable is able to fit more devices (smaller and bigger). - The adjusting ball joint is very useful to adjust the viewing angle.... Read more

packed up

0 0 0

• posted byTitoGere on 06/25/2013

Good quality product and cheap. Very easy to use. The tablet fits perfect in the structure. Easy to insert and remove the tablet. Maybe te rotating ball could be more strong. With the car moviments the tab go down. It seems that the fixing crank could broke after several use (You have to squeeze it hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfjosores on 06/19/2013

Easy to use and mount. Holds a 7" tablet without trouble. This mount is very usefull for watching movies. I own a Ford Focus and it fits perfectly. I haven't noticed any movement on the holder or tablet no matter what the road condicion is. Delivery to ARGENTINA is slow. But it arrives. Although ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykerguelen1 on 04/25/2013

It is mount holder with a high quality considering the price. Materials and adjustment seems to be for a long life. It is very easy to fit to the automotive seats. ideal for tablets of 9". The fitting of dimensions seems to be sensible to the different conditions of road, as vibrations of quick ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections