DX » Community » Reviews » Car Seat Pillow Mount Holder for Ipad/Samsung Tablet PC
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byesthercerdan on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I own a Ford Focus, and the tablet holder fits perfectly into the seat pillow. I can use the holder with different size devices. I tried it with my tablets Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 and both fits right. Cons:The plastic clips to attach t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypesjanar on 01/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is mount holder with a high quality fot that price. Materials and adjustment seems to be for a long life. It is very easy to fit to the automotive seats. It can hold tablets to 10". Cons:The clips that hold the stand are not wide enough. I own a VW Sha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilal85 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this product saved me alot of money! instead of buying a headrest DVD player for the car that costs hundreds of dollars! i got this for the car! it is very well built! easy to install in the car and very easy to adjust! Cons:there are no cons what so ever yet!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavct on 12/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap. Very easy to use. Holds my Nexus 7 even with the leather cover. Holds the tablet very well. Cons:Broke both edges where it holds in the car seat metal after one month of minimum use. I had to use a cord to keep using it until I buy a new one. Weak material. The r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydenman21 on 11/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Super quality for a great product and a great price It really easy to use and it has a great design to it. In the Netherlands they cost allot more. twenty to 30 euro's. Allso other product like cover for your samsung are verrygood. I order allot here its always ok. Cons:T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeducou9 on 10/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Muy buen precio en comparación con el mercado local. Facilidad de montaje y uso sencillo, cualquier persona sabría montarlo. Cons:Material de composición debil en algunas piezas importantes de sujección al asiento del coche, se rompen con facilidad.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 10/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Can be easily used in the car and also as a stand. - Keeps the tablet very well and it fits it fine (a 7" tablet from DX). - It's good for back set passengers - Being adjustable is able to fit more devices (smaller and bigger). - The adjusting ball join... Read more

packed up
    0 0
  • posted byTitoGere on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality product and cheap. Very easy to use. The tablet fits perfect in the structure. Easy to insert and remove the tablet. Cons:Maybe te rotating ball could be more strong. With the car moviments the tab go down. It seems that the fixing crank could broke after sev... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfjosores on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use and mount. Holds a 7" tablet without trouble. This mount is very usefull for watching movies. I own a Ford Focus and it fits perfectly. I haven't noticed any movement on the holder or tablet no matter what the road condicion is. Cons:Delivery to ARGENTI... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykerguelen1 on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is mount holder with a high quality considering the price. Materials and adjustment seems to be for a long life. It is very easy to fit to the automotive seats. ideal for tablets of 9". Cons:The fitting of dimensions seems to be sensible to the differe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections