Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleinadve on 09/03/2012

It's a good buy, the materials are good and the car runs fine. Charger very fast and handles great. The car is very fast and has big wheels and can overcome some obstacles It has lights that turn on when the car moves The price is very expensive, some pieces can break off easily if not careful, charging wire is too short. The product conforms to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXDaS on 07/12/2011

nice, small and FAST! recharges in a minutes! none so far well, probably charging wire is too short, which is not very convenient while charging my kids had found another way of running these cars: they can be used (in-door!) with BOTH rear tires removed for sort of DRIFT contests! :-) (my kids got 2 sets with 27 and 39 Mhz r/c) (just remove tires and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaintman712 on 03/07/2011

This is a well built R/C car overall, has a solid feel, headlights a surprisingly nice touch, also shows when the batteries are about to quit. Charges from the remote in just a few minutes, runs almost ten minutes. Gotta be careful of the small parts, some can come off really easy, but also easy to fix. You might need tweezers to stick the parts back ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaneli on 10/28/2008

I got this car about week ago and I really love it. It has very short charging time and quite long driving time. It runs well over hairy carpet and other obstacles. Doesn't turn very well on carpet. Build quality is otherwise very well, but one of the gas canisters from back of the car was lost in traffic accident :). This has really good value for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorph on 02/03/2008

Short charging time (Approximately five minutes). Two different forward speed (normal and accelerated mode) You can drive on carpet and on floor. Easy usage. Short battery life (Approximately eight minutes). Hard controller buttons. Needs 4 AA battery as said. If you have more than one from these cars, It can be more enjoyable. You can race with opponents.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections