DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Mode 2-LED Red + White Light Tie-On Bike Light Keychains - Black (Pair / 1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndpeb9cydwc6 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great Price for a product really useful while riding in the night. Quite visible from far away (Mainly the white one is quite powerful). Easy to install and uninstall not to be ripped off when leaving the bike outside. Easy to find the kind of batteries the de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvannunen on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sharp light. Comparing to other battery bicycle lights this one gives enough light for other traffic to see you from a distance. It is easy to connect to your bicycle. And it is also easy to disconnect it. Very handy to connect. Cons:none OtherThoughts:easy and flexible t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd90dx on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really easy to install in your bike. The elastic strip adapts to all width. For MTB the frontal light must be forced but is not important because don't broke easily. Resist water very well and works after a hard storm... Cons:You must to put a little paper or... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySSica on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sometimes we have to use this type of light signaling during the day and then she has to be very visible. The battery is included with the product. Cons:Because I'm importing and waiting several days to receive, I found the price a bit high, because in my town h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGnyff on 10/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Front one fits the head tube OK and can be fastened with a cable tie (for bettering the chance of it being there when you need it!) Not to many insane modes (could do without the slow blink though ;-) Effective light - also when not seen directly from ahead/re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrYAK on 10/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is good, they are bright enough to make you visible on the road. Installs easily to thin bars. Cons:Quality is poor. Silicone has many defects. Straps are short, so it's difficult to attach light to 31.6mm seatpost. After they came to me, button on the whi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMilchus on 09/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:++Front and rear light in one package ++very easy to use (3 modes: fast strobo, slow strobo, still) ++because of silicon band, you can place it whenever you want (just use imagination, it not only hold on your bike) +It is pretty bright +it's too small and che... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 07/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very compact size and light weight. Silicone looks fine, great fitment. Pair, Red & White leds. 3 modes: Fast strobe, Slow strobe and steady on. Cons:None I can think. OtherThoughts:This bike signal lights are very very nice. You get two of them (one red and one white)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElers on 05/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and resonable light output. 3 modes (fast blinking, slow blinking and on) Really simple! Just strap them on and go. Feels like they are pretty well built (except for one thing, will get to that later). Unlike others my red is red, not orange. My white ligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byK2atK1 on 11/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Rubbery body (check cons) Good price Easy to operate Can fit to anything (currently, front/white one is around my headset spacers to keep handlebars free) Cons:The body, while being made of rubber, seems to have poorly glued joints. So far, no problems here, b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections