• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrn1990 on 05/28/2015

Your hand fit well in there. for some walkings is better than the strap

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bybsod74 on 05/08/2015

Pros: 1) good replace for standard strap around your neck 2) pleasant to the touch material as the leather Cons: 1) after install blocks access to the battery compartment Other: use with Canon 550d

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byferguda on 04/07/2015

Works quite well but doesn't quite fit my hand. Doesn't give 100% support. Still useful though.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9200886 on 03/15/2015

the box came in open and the product dirty

Impression:bad,dirty;

0 0 0

• posted byheinriger on 11/04/2014

If you don't like to wear your camera around your neck you probably want to buy this wrist strap. If you're walking around the whole day and don't want to put your camera into your backpack this is a good option for you.

Impression:handy,gripy;

0 0 0

• posted byArnoud2000 on 09/30/2014

as mentioned in an other review: together with the Professional Wrist Grip Strap for Canon / Nikon / Sony DSLR Cameras - Black, it makes an excellent combination.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byShad3 on 09/22/2014

Pros: + Feels comfortable and strong + Still easy to use the camera + Does not loosen up easily Cons: - A bit hard to tighten and loosen the strap Other: When used, it is a bit harder to tilt the camera to a 90 degree angle for vertical shots. Also blocks the battery slot, but the strap is easy... Read more

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted bymdomnita on 08/12/2014

Pros: useful if you don't wand to carry your camera on your neck Cons: quality not so good I bought this because I don't like neck straps for my cameras, I don't want my camera bouncing around when I am traveling. I find it very useful for heavier cameras like any kind of SLR camera, it makes the... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byPableteNS on 12/09/2013

Very comfortable and nice feel to the hand. You can really secure to the camera bottom and align it at your convenience. Very pricey compared to other camera straps. It has a tripod mount so you can mount it without removing the strap (I have not tested stability). It covers the battery door, so... Read more

Grip mounted on camera Hand side view Hand grip view Bottom view

0 0 1

• posted bygutterball on 08/19/2013

Very comfortable and secure fit around your hand. 1/3 of the price of a comparable wrist strap. Secures nicely to the camera body. Blocks the battery door. Don't see any other way around this issue. Offsets the tripod mount. Made my camera very unstable on my tripod. Very strong smell out of the... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: