Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymdomnita on 08/12/2014

Pros: useful if you don't wand to carry your camera on your neck Cons: quality not so good I bought this because I don't like neck straps for my cameras, I don't want my camera bouncing around when I am traveling. I find it very useful for heavier cameras like any kind of SLR camera, it makes the use of a camera a lot easier. Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0
  • posted byPableteNS on 12/09/2013

Very comfortable and nice feel to the hand. You can really secure to the camera bottom and align it at your convenience. Very pricey compared to other camera straps. It has a tripod mount so you can mount it without removing the strap (I have not tested stability). It covers the battery door, so you have to loosen it in order to change batteries. You ... Read more

Grip mounted on camera Hand side view Hand grip view Bottom view
    0 0
  • posted bygutterball on 08/19/2013

Very comfortable and secure fit around your hand. 1/3 of the price of a comparable wrist strap. Secures nicely to the camera body. Blocks the battery door. Don't see any other way around this issue. Offsets the tripod mount. Made my camera very unstable on my tripod. Very strong smell out of the package, let it air out for a day and it's gone. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsmacaalay on 05/30/2013

This product will remove the strain from your neck when carrying your DSLR, it has a nice grip and solid build. Its nice that you can still use your tripod with this product. I dont like the smell of the fake leather or any adhesives used on it but I guess it will wear off once you use them on a regular basis. After a long use when you strap it tightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStarkingBarFish on 04/04/2013

-Attaches to nearly any camera with a tripod mount -Comfortable material -Easily adjusted -Doesn't fit too well on a D5100, unless you have very small hands the positioning of the strap makes it hard to use your thumb on the shutter release -strap buckle is a little too loose so the strap can slowly loosen. -The base part with the tripod mount isn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblueknight74 on 03/16/2013

Up until now I didn't use a strap that much. I want to keep my camera in my bag, and take it out when I need it. A normal neck or shoulder strap will get in the way of doing that, so I don't use them much. But this straps adds some extra grip, so there is less change of the camera getting knocked out of your hand or falling Don't make the strap too ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytobiasvs on 01/18/2013

Great product! Very useful for replacing the default camera strap. - The wrist strap feels nice. No scratching or itching on the inside. - If you secure it tight enough, it won't slip. - Nice black leather. Colour matches my Canon DSLR. No wearing noticeable after one year, very dureable materials used. - Adjusting the strap is very easy. Has a lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTotermix87 on 01/07/2013

There are no cons for this strap. It does what it is supposed to do without any problems and just for 7USD. Its definitelly worth buying if you wont to increase your comfort with taking the pictures. The strap is very adjustable and can fit to almost any DSLR and size of a hand. None that I can think of. Once mounted properly it covers the hole for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygisleves on 11/03/2012

Easy to fit on the camera. Fabric is comfortable. Easy to disassemble to access battery. Plastic seems solid. Stays well in place at the bottom of the camera. Not much, maybe a bit limited adjustment possibilities. The black plastic is a bit "pale", and the color of the rubber part does not match the plastic. Good value for money, i have not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulbaldie on 10/01/2012

Well made, quality materials, ease of use/adjustment. This is a great replacement for the neck grip, which comes with a camera and then you have no idea what to do with but wrap around your wrist several times. Couldn't really find any. Actually wasn't looking for. Had to re-insert the leather pad upside down to make it more comfortable, but it took ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections