Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykolyaseg on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, handy, easy to use. Really makes its job - now i can charge my P6200 wherever i want. Ordered two pieces just in case and to put one into a travel bag and one to leave it at home. Cons:The top side of usb jack of one of two pieces was bended a little bit. Only whit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBjornR1989 on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Very simple design + Works with other USB powered devices as well. + Compact + Compatible with all USB standards. Cons:- The male connector flexes a bit which, over time, might put excessive strain on the solder joints. OtherThoughts:The value of the resisto... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybmorey on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:My Nokia Lumia will now charge from a powered USB hub and in the car. Previously it would only charge fully from the Nokia-supplied adaptor. Cons:None. It's all good. OtherThoughts:I bought two: one to use in a powered USB hub attached to my PC and the other for the car.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCanadaCG on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The unit is small and well-built. I have had no trouble with it and it has been working very well - I use it every day. Cons:I have found nothing negative about this unit. OtherThoughts:On my Samsung Galaxy Tab, the after-market charger I got for it would not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGearGeek on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This charging extension uses an embedded resistor to 'signal' the connected device into pulling a full charge current from the connected charger. Therefore, my Galaxy Nexus will pull up to 1A (1000mA) of current from any charger that supports that much current... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydatas0ft on 03/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I just works how must be. Also with Galaxy Tab 10.1. Charges fully. Battery at 6% charges over this widget 4h to 100%. Cons:Small. Fits to original cable perfectly. Its small and watch that you just not lose it somewhere. OtherThoughts:Nothing bad to say. Small... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychesterchen on 09/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1... Allows me to charge it using my computer, iPad and even iPhone adaptor... Charging time differs of course, due to the different voltage output, but at least it charges... Cons:It would be nicer if it could be smaller. It w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections