DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Retro PU Leather Band Manual-Winding Mechanical Skelton Wrist Watch - Golden + Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydtaz on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great watch, you can see a lot of the mechanics turn and twist as you wind it up or when it is in work. Great watch, you can see a lot of the mechanics turn and twist as you wind it up or when it is in work. Cons:it is not self winding, so if you forget to win... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdoba on 01/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent. Works very well and when wound properly, lasts for more than two days. Beautiful craftsmanship and a joy to look at. Leather strap is of good quality. I love the manual winding. Saves me the stress of looking for good battery replacement. The packaging is nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZitzaki on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- No battery needed - Winding mechanism last a lot per use - Looks rare and expensive - For this price you wont find ANY clock like this one Cons:- Seems to not include a self winding mechanism - Strap is leather but poor quality and might detach - Winding is performed... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySheotar on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good watch. Work 36 hours instead of the stated 15 - 18 hours. It have good design. I like it. Low price. The watch is cheap, but looks like a prestigious exemplar. Cons:Strap is made of artificial leather. Low accuracy of course. The arrows are not visible in the dark.... Read more

on hand front bottom
    1 1
  • posted byMarselloo on 12/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great watch. Works more than 24 hours instead of these 15-18 per full winding . Band made of high quality genuine leather. It have good design. I like it. The watch is cheap, but looks like a prestigious exemplar. Cons:It heven't self-winding mechanism. Noisy wo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfabecker on 08/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Modern design and style - Cristal glass - Works without batteries automatically - In approximately 24h delayed only 1m - Draws attention away from - Legit shiny leather strap - Gold watch seens to be and $500 unit Cons:- Need to shake a lot to work well - Pin... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections