DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Retro PU Leather Band Manual-Winding Mechanical Skelton Wrist Watch - Golden + Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydtaz on 04/22/2014

Great watch, you can see a lot of the mechanics turn and twist as you wind it up or when it is in work. Great watch, you can see a lot of the mechanics turn and twist as you wind it up or when it is in work. it is not self winding, so if you forget to wind it up, than it will stop working and could make you mistake about the time I love that it does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoviking on 04/02/2014

This watch is the most beautiful watch ive ever had in my hands, the color of this golden watch is really nice and shiny and one thinks that the watch is really gold. The inner workings of the watch is really somthing to watch very nice and elegant. Cons, the leather band is low grade wouldve liked one that is stronger. It broke once between the two ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdoba on 01/06/2014

Excellent. Works very well and when wound properly, lasts for more than two days. Beautiful craftsmanship and a joy to look at. Leather strap is of good quality. I love the manual winding. Saves me the stress of looking for good battery replacement. The packaging is nice and can easily be wrapped with a gift wrap. No negative issue noticed thus far.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynabjiehtu on 12/23/2013

Nice looking, good working and best price! it will be a very pleasant and stylish gift. the price is low for this one, which looks like rich one ships fast. this item was shipped at first turn Am happy i've bought it) some of you will dislike the belt. but it can be changed easily. also at first day it seems like it works loudly, but after one day i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykmrom on 09/30/2013

Very gorgeous watch. Looks incredible and gets tons of complements. Keeps very good time, and is comfortable to wear. It was a little bulky at first, but now I don't mind it. I wasn't a watch wearer, but I started to wear this one regularly after receiving it. It is a little fragile, since the face and back plate are made of glass, but it's also a ten ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZitzaki on 08/15/2013

- No battery needed - Winding mechanism last a lot per use - Looks rare and expensive - For this price you wont find ANY clock like this one - Seems to not include a self winding mechanism - Strap is leather but poor quality and might detach - Winding is performed manually and if you forget it may cause unexpectedly stops and you have to sync it everytime ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySheotar on 12/24/2012

Good watch. Work 36 hours instead of the stated 15 - 18 hours. It have good design. I like it. Low price. The watch is cheap, but looks like a prestigious exemplar. Strap is made of artificial leather. Low accuracy of course. The arrows are not visible in the dark. It haven't self-winding mechanism. I got a watch with a small marriage, was bent clockwise.... Read more

on hand front bottom
    1 1
  • posted byMarselloo on 12/04/2011

Great watch. Works more than 24 hours instead of these 15-18 per full winding . Band made of high quality genuine leather. It have good design. I like it. The watch is cheap, but looks like a prestigious exemplar. It heven't self-winding mechanism. Noisy works because of mechanism structure but does not prevent. I'll buy another one watch with self-... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfabecker on 08/17/2011

- Modern design and style - Cristal glass - Works without batteries automatically - In approximately 24h delayed only 1m - Draws attention away from - Legit shiny leather strap - Gold watch seens to be and $500 unit - Need to shake a lot to work well - Pin bracelet is sensitive (mines come broken) - Watch brand featured in the middle of the machine ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections