DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Retro PU Leather Band Manual-Winding Mechanical Skeleton Wrist Watch - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
elegante
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabioruck on 08/14/2014

pode compra sem medo,pois alem da qualidade o preço é excelente! eu recomendo Read more

Impression:elegante;

0 0 0

• posted byRothwan10 on 01/21/2014

Hour Glass wonderful and beautiful and has a beautiful color and works Aotomtica a suitable gift And it's also a strange and unfamiliar in my everybody loved Arai is not where any downsides is that the clock does not have the lighting at night and the only thing that Wara negative but which is beautiful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycentricnl on 11/25/2013

I have been wearing this mechanical watch for about 4 days now and very satisfied with it. It actually looks and feels way more expensive than I expected. It keeps great time so I am really happy with the accuracy. Needless the say, the looks of the watch appeal to me as this is a great looking skeleton ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythebeancounter on 01/13/2013

Absolutely beautiful watch! Mechanical manual wind, which is damn near impossible to find anymore. Cheap band that will wear out pretty fast. Needs winding EVERY day. (I wind mine both when I get up in the morning and before I go to bed at night to ensure it keeps the best time it can.) Put a bigger ... Read more

3 0 0

• posted byPerumal on 01/02/2013

Jeweled movement with manual winding. Most of the works are visible, and the mainspring barrel is cut away so that the state of winding of the spring can be seen. The iridescent blue filigree hands contrast with the stainless steel case and works and brass gear train. Traditional Roman numerals add a ... Read more

The watch is  see-through. Everything can be seen. Taken apart to fix a loose seconds hand

1 0 0

• posted byMikeVwDriver on 12/09/2012

Nice looking watch, Nice leather band Interesting how all my other mechanical watches have a pendulum/weight in the back but this one doesn't This watch arived to me with damage to the face on the inside of the watch and the watch doesn't work because the damage stops the hands from turning. I really ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydearThax on 11/19/2012

This is a beautiful eye catching piece of jewelry that I've gotten compliments on. There are very few actual mechanical watches on the market any more and this one really stands out. Mine runs fast, putting on about five minutes a day. It is also difficult to read in low light due to the filagree hands ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslePP on 10/15/2012

This is a nice looking watch with a glass face. For the price, I didn't expect much else. The wrist band fits fine. The time is relatively accurate and one winding will last over a day. The included band isn't the nicest band ever, and starts out quite stiff. I picked this up for myself as a spare watch,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKyleFraser on 12/21/2011

I burn through watches pretty quickly, as I like to have fun on weekends, however, I also need to look professional at work on a daily basis. This watch is the perfect match for both aspects in my life; work and play. For work, it looks stylish, and at the bars, it looks unique and is a great conversation ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytarzanbaba on 11/29/2011

Very stylish, almost half see-through Easy to use, a few winds go for hours Very accurate to the last second Cut is very sharp, no badly-cut edges Slim and light Inner mechanism a little vulnerable to impacts - mine broke in a week, fixed for a dollar though No automatic winding, you need to wind it ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections