DX » Community » Reviews » 7W LED Constant Current Source Power Supply Driver (90~265V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBabaWoo on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It actually works better than my expectation. The first time I saw it, small with tiny components, I was afraid that it would shock through by 110v but I was wrong. It withstand the power pretty well and does not seem to generate whole lot of heat in test phase about se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKPA999 on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, cheap Cons:Wires could have been a bit thicker. OtherThoughts:Used this to power a 7w LED module (141851) Was a bit sceptic at first, as I measured almost 40v DC when it was going without load. Seems to be working ok though, the LED module is not getting hotter t... Read more

Used with 7w LED module, hot-glued to fixture
    0 2
  • posted bymariusr on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have bought 5 pieces and all are working very good. Are easy to install. I use them for E27 bulb with 7 watt led. The light is ok. You can put 2 of this bulb light in the living room and use it like principal light. Cons:Little warm but not too bad. No cons, because i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytuesskok on 09/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is small and this is verry important thing for me because i need to put it in the led bulb, i made my own led bulbs with this constant current source power supply driver it has a large working range - from 90V to 256V. Cons:I have not found a cons so far th... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections