DX » Community » Reviews » 6W Constant Current Source LED Driver (90~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXuzinho on 06/01/2013

This LED driver works very well with the pair of led lamps (SKU174462 - G4 2.9W 270lm 3200K Warm White 12-SMD 5630 LED Light Bulb - Yellow White). I bought this product to replace the driver of halogen lamps that were installed in the main bathroom of my house. Due to the high power consumption and the ... Read more

Instaled on my bath mirror Outside view on my bath mirror Everything ok with the light

0 0 5

• posted byCy4n1d3 on 05/21/2013

The amount of power delivered is indeed enough for about 6w of led lights. The price is low and the item is easy to use. Current seems to be pretty stable, no huge fluctuations or flickering. Sadly two of the three drivers I received died within a day, the third one still works fine. I am not sure if ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEromir on 04/04/2013

This 6W LED Constant Current Source Power Supply Driver (90~265V) is really cheap and reliable. I have it for more than 1 year and it works as i expect. No issues at all. Is really small and can fit easily on small places, so you can hide it. There was no assembly instructions at all. They should have ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byBONGITO on 03/31/2013

This is an extremely tiny but functional device. Wonderful product for its small size (about 2 cm). The price is good. This product is suitable for connecting and powering household LED lamps (strip lights, LED MODULE, etc.) Input voltage widely from 90 to 265 volts AC, which is suitable for almost all ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygtsteve on 08/28/2012

They seem to be good, they have been connected for only one day but they have stopped the flickering that my 4W Leds previously had. They seem to be well made, and the 4 connection wires are poked through the circuit board before soldering on which makes them less prone to snapping off. They were easy ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections