DX » Community » Reviews » 5W LED Constant Current Source Power Supply Driver (90~265V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystevee123 on 04/04/2013

The power supply looks very similar to original one. It does the same job. After putting it into the light bulb cover, you have to isolate it, so it doesn't touch any alluminium or other conductive parts. It's not dimmable, however you can use it worldwide in a 110V or 230V electrical network. My suspicion was, that my bulbs are flashing because of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHanina on 03/25/2013

Low price, Build is OK, soft wiring, Small size easy to mount inside lemp or other unit, easy to wiring It not 12volt output its 24V and it almost blwo my 12V LED when I connectet them. The high voltage side (220V) is not isolate and it easy to make a short. Can be nice if bottom PCB will be cover with protective plastic to avoid hazard from the 220... Read more

2 2
  • posted byCraigH on 02/07/2013

LED GU10 lamps have average to poor reliability. I have seen LED and PSU failures. These are a good replacement allowing a fix avoiding disposal of an expensive lamp. I have had to repair 15 lamps that I bought out about 36. Failures includes the PSU, and the LED. You need to be skilled to use these. A level of electrical/electronic trade skills are ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byagrisp on 01/25/2013

Very small form factor LED driver. Can be used to drive 4 or 5 1W LEDs in series. Clearly marked soldering points. Flexible wires allow this unit to be placed in GU10 bulbs which are assebmled using threaded screw assembly type. E.g. wires can be twisted. Not really a con for particular unit. Bought it to fix blinking GU10 5x1W LED bulb, appears problem ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byluizfernandoh on 09/22/2012

It is good to replace the internal power supply with 5x1w with socket E27 led lamps. Of course my led lamps should work for more time, but this power suply is the same that comes inside led lights. I think it should have a kind of heat sink, sice it become very hot during operation, considering that it has to work closed in a led light. It works with ... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections