DX » Community » Reviews » 3 x 3W LED Constant Current Source Power Supply Driver (90~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPlyusha65 on 10/26/2013

The driver is both cheap and and it provides quite good led regulation. the package is small which is a plus for confined spaces Current seems to vary a little bit. The efficiency is only about 75%-85%. the package is small which is a minus for mounting. the driver gets quite hot when in use for some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynateHKextreme on 11/11/2012

Drives LEDs Current seems to vary a little bit. The efficiency is only about 75%-85%. I'm using these with 140411. They drive a single LED at 9 volts and 665ma (5.985w). When I plug the ac outlet into my kill-a-watt meter, it says it's drawing 8w (~75% efficiency). I also tested this with some resistors.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoinkwaste on 07/28/2012

The driver is both cheap and and it provides quite good led regulation. the package is small which is a plus for confined spaces the package is small which is a minus for mounting. the driver gets quite hot when in use for some time (around 60C tops), which kind of concerns me . does it need ventilation,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections