DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Palm-Sized R/C Racer Car (1:52 Scale)
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykural7 on 04/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:want to have heaps of fun? bored at home? well if your home is made of tiles or hardwood timber floors this is the product for you. all you have to do is wet the floor a little and you'll be going sideways in no time. easy to charge and operate Cons:the tuning... Read more

0 1
  • posted bySunny127 on 11/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very fast car. My 2 year old kid loves plays with it all the time , except I steal it from him so I can play too :) VERY DURABLE!! He threw it from the 4th floor three times on the pavement and the car didn't break!!! ( only some minor cracks ). The previous c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymimenda on 10/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:La caña! me lo compre para hacer el tonto por casa, con el turbo de puede hacer de todo. Hago unos derrapes que parezco un pófesioná. Lo que más me mola es jugar con el gato, al pobre le debo de dar buenos sustos Cons:No he tenido ningun problema con &... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycheap4ever on 04/05/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Nice detailed design - Works great for 5 minutes - charging via controller - great fun for 5 minutes Cons:- my sons' complaint: after charging works only 5 minutes or less, then you will have to recharge again. - great fun for only 5 minutes.... OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakakak on 03/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's pretty solid. - It works well, the system used to charge the batteries is convenient. - It doesn't look bad. Some effort has been put to the design of this thing. Cons:ACCORDING TO MY EXPERIENCE : - Kinda hard to make it run straight. Even after tuning it up, it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKulchinsky on 03/06/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's awesome toy, for it cost. Shipped in a nice box. Cool lights when going forward and backwards. Come with different radio frequencies, so it's possible to race with other cars. Cons:Build material (but for money it was ;) No steering left/right with turbo on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySokonomi on 11/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This car is an absolute riot! Has beepy steering, its plenty fast for its scale, and the unsuspected "booster" shoulderbutton is a total hoot. The bodywork decals and paintjob are sublime, something thats very rare on cheap toys like this. Batterytime... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPker886 on 07/12/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have bought this car 2 weeks ago, It arrived with a blister pack in about 10 days to Los Angeles. This car's build qaulity is very great. The mini car's speed is pretty fast and also it have turbo. It need 4 batteries on the remote control, the mini car charge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackseed on 06/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a better quality than I bought one in Canada for $20 dollars. Recharge time is only 5 min. Box was damaged when delivered. The box is made out of clear plastic. However, the mini car performed well. Without installing antenna the range is about 4 meters with anten... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydecopirado on 05/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is simply fantastic. Very nice to give as gift. The case is very nice and protect against drops and dust. It goes really fast when the turbo button is pressed. And the greatest thing is that is possible to charge the car in the remote control. Great Idea! You... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections