Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHardebdm on 01/22/2015

El material es bastante resistente y difumina la luz correctamente. Se extrae con facilidad. La relacion calidad precio es muy buena.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bySergioHPJ on 12/22/2014

Pros - Bom custo benefício, produto de boa qualidade. Contra - O único problema foi a demora no transporte, mas ocorreu tudo bem, chegou tudo certo... Eu voltaria a comprar este produto novamente e certamente indicaria para um amigo... Obrigado dx.com

Impression:Muito bom!;

0 0 0

• posted byiNowack on 09/26/2014

Pros: Very good fit for my EX430II speedlite.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byschoofseckel on 07/28/2014

Ordered it for for my Canon 430EX II. Fits perfectly. I never saw a origina canon flash diffuser, but its never worth the price of (here) 40$! So i order from DX - and im happy with it. For this price i'm not sad if i loose it one day - i can reorder it 8 times until i payd what canon wants :))

Impression:Perfect and Cheap Diffuser;

0 0 0

• posted bylogozo on 03/16/2014

Gets the job done for a fraction of the price of the brand names. Diffuses evenly your flash to makes the lighting less harsh and move even if you use your flash directly (not bounced). None so far. Plastic seems the same as much more expensive ones. I actually uses a Canon 420EX and thought that... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVikingInShorts on 01/15/2014

Quick to apply, snug fit for 430 EX II, doesn't fall off, does what it should do. None that I can think of. Cheap alternative for an expensive softbox. Can be used when you can't bounce your light off ceilings or walls but you still want to soften the light when flashing head-on. Will diffuse the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVikingInShorts on 07/20/2013

When shooting at a place where it is hard to bounce your light, a diffuser helps to spread the light from your flash and create a softer lightbeam towards your subject. It fits perfectly around the head of a Speedlight 430EXII. Even though it is not clipped in place, I am not afraid it will drop... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarksplit on 07/03/2013

Its really really cheap!! The same item as in the regular stores but way cheaper!! Incredible. It works really well, easy to use. The difference with and without it is really clear. It is really tie. It fits well but kind of hard. It's making some marks on my flash because it's hard to put in. I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFiDmVl on 04/10/2013

Perfect fit for my camera Canon EOS 5D Mark III. Distributes light as both should allocate diffuser. Workmanship fine casting smooth without unnecessary plastic residues. Cons - they simply are not, if only the price a little lower! Otribut indispensable to obtain high-quality images for and I to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjhparaguassu on 04/10/2013

Easy to use and good quality. Item muito bom e necessário. Fácil de usar, boa qualidade e ótimo preço. Ele é bem útil em situações em que se não se tem um bom local para rebater a luz e também não se quer usar o flash diretamente sobre o de a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere