Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylogozo on 03/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Gets the job done for a fraction of the price of the brand names. Diffuses evenly your flash to makes the lighting less harsh and move even if you use your flash directly (not bounced). Cons:None so far. Plastic seems the same as much more expensive ones. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVikingInShorts on 01/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quick to apply, snug fit for 430 EX II, doesn't fall off, does what it should do. Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:Cheap alternative for an expensive softbox. Can be used when you can't bounce your light off ceilings or walls but you still want to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVikingInShorts on 07/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When shooting at a place where it is hard to bounce your light, a diffuser helps to spread the light from your flash and create a softer lightbeam towards your subject. It fits perfectly around the head of a Speedlight 430EXII. Even though it is not clipped in p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarksplit on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its really really cheap!! The same item as in the regular stores but way cheaper!! Incredible. It works really well, easy to use. The difference with and without it is really clear. Cons:It is really tie. It fits well but kind of hard. It's making some marks on my flash b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFiDmVl on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect fit for my camera Canon EOS 5D Mark III. Distributes light as both should allocate diffuser. Workmanship fine casting smooth without unnecessary plastic residues. Cons:Cons - they simply are not, if only the price a little lower! OtherThoughts:Otribut indispensa... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjhparaguassu on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use and good quality. Item muito bom e necessário. Fácil de usar, boa qualidade e ótimo preço. Ele é bem útil em situações em que se não se tem um bom local para rebater a luz e também não se quer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalybelen on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Muy útil, se nota mucho la diferencia en las fotos, especialmente cuando debes tirar el flash directamente porque no hay donde rebotar, incluso, si tienes donde rebotar, suaviza la luz y ayuda a que se vean mejores las fotos Cons:En mi caso que lo uso en... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLebeziatnikov on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly on my 430ex II and is great to diffuse light. Could be a bit cheaper since is only a piece of translucent plastic. But it's ideal do compensate the light specially when you cant bounce. Light and easy to carry. Cons:The price. I can't understand... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarceloinxs on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product, solid plastic, fits very well on flash. Excellent for light diffusing when you can't bounce it. Also useful as fill light when having backlight situations (for example, the sun behind your subject). Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Commonly, you will try to bounce... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVinceRPZ on 11/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This fash diffuser fits perfectly on my Canon speedlight 430ex. The light is correctly diffused. It improves the use of your strobe at no price. Cons:Don't see any cons at all. OtherThoughts:Very light so you can keep it in your bag. Maybe I should have buy mo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections