Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrumfish on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact and light enough. The heat adjustment is smooth and tight. Very sturdy materials. And the pre-heat tube is better than in the photos, it actually circles most of the heating element so gets quite hot to vaporize the gas before ignition (a good thing).... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhuxiaoxia on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's light enough, compact and works well. Compared to a lot of stoves on the market this stands up well it also has a low profile because of the flex hose! and it is good value Cons:the bag works ok but I have used a small nesquik container as it offers more... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzviel on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Folds and unfolds easily. Comes with a cloth bag so it's easy to stuff in your pack. Boils water superfast in the right conditions (see cons) Connector looks good, so I'm not worried about leaks. Sturdy - low constructions will support big and heavy pans. Cons:More sensit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenwin21 on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very cheap looks durable came un-scratched came with a fabric cover compact Cons:took more than a month to arrive steel takes a lot of time cool down steel heats very fast OtherThoughts:i really hope that this product will survive my military field tests and will last for... Read more

0 1
  • posted byFCG311 on 01/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compact enough for backpacking! Works very well with my Dualist Cookset. Great price and you can't beat the design for backpacking! Allows a windscreen to be used! Has preheat tube although have not tested it in cold weather. Better design for overall camp cooki... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNikoJorj on 09/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Light Cheap Well built, though Can function with inverted canister when temp is freezing Stable Cons:Pre-heat tube is not very close to the flame : you have to set a pot on the burning stove first, and then turn the cartridge upside down, to have a nice blue fla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNikoJorj on 09/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works with an inverted cartridge for use in the cold Light & cheap, especially considering the former (comparison point : MSR WindPro, 200g, 90$) Cons:Pre-heat tube does not sit directly in the flame : you need to put a pot on the stove to make it work with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazangop on 08/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Simple and easy-to-understand construction - Extremely lightweight - Extremely compact when packed in bag (bag included) - No small parts - nothing to lose - Ready to use in 2 seconds - Sufficient power. Boil 1 liter of water for several (~ 5) minutes. Cons:-... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections