Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybikebond on 12/03/2013

The torch is sent packed into a box, not really firm. At transfer I didn't suffer. Legs keep strong. It is lit normally. The tube of supply of gas is in a flame. It is tested at + 5C, works surely. 3 liters of water ?????????? in 15 minutes (a gas cylinder full). The kettle is low from the earth - reduces ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarnesr on 10/01/2013

Very light weight and compact for a remote canister stove. The design has been improved, check out my photo upload. The fuel tube now circles above the flame which better vaporizes fuel which is useful for inverting your fuel canister in cold weather. Fuel line swivels at canister connection. Because ... Read more

Stove using butane fuel

0 0 0

• posted byrndcqfukogs0t on 07/21/2013

Good construction, good materials. Very portable. The included bag is more then big enough. The hose end is sized at just under half an inch so it will not fit the standard Coleman propane take (1 inch). I will now have to buy an adapter for it or a gas tank that will fit it. I have not cooked with it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrumfish on 05/15/2013

Compact and light enough. The heat adjustment is smooth and tight. Very sturdy materials. And the pre-heat tube is better than in the photos, it actually circles most of the heating element so gets quite hot to vaporize the gas before ignition (a good thing). Scew attachment to the gas can is firm. None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhuxiaoxia on 12/05/2012

it's light enough, compact and works well. Compared to a lot of stoves on the market this stands up well it also has a low profile because of the flex hose! and it is good value the bag works ok but I have used a small nesquik container as it offers more bump protection. I had to wait a long time for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzviel on 11/20/2012

Folds and unfolds easily. Comes with a cloth bag so it's easy to stuff in your pack. Boils water superfast in the right conditions (see cons) Connector looks good, so I'm not worried about leaks. Sturdy - low constructions will support big and heavy pans. More sensitive to wind than any other stove i'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenwin21 on 10/26/2012

very cheap looks durable came un-scratched came with a fabric cover compact took more than a month to arrive steel takes a lot of time cool down steel heats very fast i really hope that this product will survive my military field tests and will last for a long time. if so, i would say it is one of my ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byFCG311 on 01/17/2012

Compact enough for backpacking! Works very well with my Dualist Cookset. Great price and you can't beat the design for backpacking! Allows a windscreen to be used! Has preheat tube although have not tested it in cold weather. Better design for overall camp cooking vs some of the other smaller boiler ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNikoJorj on 09/19/2011

Light Cheap Well built, though Can function with inverted canister when temp is freezing Stable Pre-heat tube is not very close to the flame : you have to set a pot on the burning stove first, and then turn the cartridge upside down, to have a nice blue flame with inverted canister mode. Set an effective ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNikoJorj on 09/15/2011

Works with an inverted cartridge for use in the cold Light & cheap, especially considering the former (comparison point : MSR WindPro, 200g, 90$) Pre-heat tube does not sit directly in the flame : you need to put a pot on the stove to make it work with an inverted cartridge (ie to heat the pre-heat ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections