DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Wood Moisture Meter (1 x 9V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byReneVerbrugge on 11/30/2013

This meter is easy to use and is just doing what it must do. readings are well within the range that you can expect from a simple model. The same model i also sold as branded for a much higher price. even a purse and a battery are included. The grip on the meter could be improved because finish is rather smooth. no other meter is win it from this one,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZFerracini on 03/20/2013

Interest device, important for so many jobs or to camping. Practical. Easy to use, very fast to understand the display and very fast to register the humidity. I receveid one product with problems and buy other paying again, only before this the give the credit to change. I used to buy other product. The batery goes fast. You can use as a general device ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmbuRichard on 05/15/2012

It does what it promise: It will give you a percentage of how many moister there is left in wood. If it's a good percentage, I can not tell you. But what I can tell you that it tells me the difference between wood that has been outside in the rain and wood that has been inside the house. And that's why I bought the meter. No cons so far No other thoughts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTonspaa on 08/27/2011

Very easy to use, just two buttons, on/off and hold The spikes feel quite sturdy, at first I was worried that they might break but they're solid. Really cheap, item like this costs easily over 70€ over here. Sometimes, although rarely, the numbers go crazy and show over 10% moisture even though it's not stuck to anything. But after shutting the device ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections