DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Wood Moisture Meter (1 x 9V)
Customer’s impression:
good Simple
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybelgarion64 on 11/28/2014

very simple and precision. good material and full of accessories (case and box). the battery was included. Read more

Impression:good,Simple;

0 0 0

• posted byReneVerbrugge on 11/30/2013

This meter is easy to use and is just doing what it must do. readings are well within the range that you can expect from a simple model. The same model i also sold as branded for a much higher price. even a purse and a battery are included. The grip on the meter could be improved because finish is rather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZFerracini on 03/20/2013

Interest device, important for so many jobs or to camping. Practical. Easy to use, very fast to understand the display and very fast to register the humidity. I receveid one product with problems and buy other paying again, only before this the give the credit to change. I used to buy other product. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmbuRichard on 05/15/2012

It does what it promise: It will give you a percentage of how many moister there is left in wood. If it's a good percentage, I can not tell you. But what I can tell you that it tells me the difference between wood that has been outside in the rain and wood that has been inside the house. And that's why ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTonspaa on 08/27/2011

Very easy to use, just two buttons, on/off and hold The spikes feel quite sturdy, at first I was worried that they might break but they're solid. Really cheap, item like this costs easily over 70€ over here. Sometimes, although rarely, the numbers go crazy and show over 10% moisture even though it's ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections