DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Wood Moisture Meter (1 x 9V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZFerracini on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Interest device, important for so many jobs or to camping. Practical. Easy to use, very fast to understand the display and very fast to register the humidity. Cons:I receveid one product with problems and buy other paying again, only before this the give the credit to c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmbuRichard on 05/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does what it promise: It will give you a percentage of how many moister there is left in wood. If it's a good percentage, I can not tell you. But what I can tell you that it tells me the difference between wood that has been outside in the rain and wood tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTonspaa on 08/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, just two buttons, on/off and hold The spikes feel quite sturdy, at first I was worried that they might break but they're solid. Really cheap, item like this costs easily over 70€ over here. Cons:Sometimes, although rarely, the numbers go craz... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections