DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Wood Moisture Meter (1 x 9V)
Customer’s impression:
good Simple Easy handy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeterput on 01/20/2015

Pros : low price , very acurate device , hold button is fantastic , 9volt battery is included ! cons : when you put the moisture meter in his pouch (included) you might touch the ON button . it results in a empty battery, reason ? Because it's a soft case ... I always take the battery out of the... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybelgarion64 on 11/28/2014

very simple and precision. good material and full of accessories (case and box). the battery was included.

Impression:good,Simple;

0 0 0

• posted bykinosi on 10/21/2014

I use it to check wood moisture because we have a stove and I also use it to check moisture in the inner walls of my house. It works flawlessly.

Impression:Easy,handy;

0 0 0

• posted byReneVerbrugge on 11/30/2013

This meter is easy to use and is just doing what it must do. readings are well within the range that you can expect from a simple model. The same model i also sold as branded for a much higher price. even a purse and a battery are included. The grip on the meter could be improved because finish... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZFerracini on 03/20/2013

Interest device, important for so many jobs or to camping. Practical. Easy to use, very fast to understand the display and very fast to register the humidity. I receveid one product with problems and buy other paying again, only before this the give the credit to change. I used to buy other The a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmbuRichard on 05/15/2012

It does what it promise: It will give you a percentage of how many moister there is left in wood. If it's a good percentage, I can not tell you. But what I can tell you that it tells me the difference between wood that has been outside in the rain and wood that has been inside the house. And why... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhypo13 on 04/14/2012

Since we installed a new wood gasifier boiler in our central heating system, I was looking for an instrument to measure water content in firewood. Low water content is important to keep boiler working efficiently. With this device, it is easy to measure it and be sure to use properly dried wood.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTonspaa on 08/27/2011

Very easy to use, just two buttons, on/off and hold The spikes feel quite sturdy, at first I was worried that they might break but they're solid. Really cheap, item like this costs easily over 70€ over here. Sometimes, although rarely, the numbers go crazy and show over 10% moisture even though I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere