DX » Community » Reviews » LX-1010B Digital LUX Meter (1 x 9V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfreman on 02/13/2014

Comes with everything you need to get it working right out of the package. Works much better than the app I had on my phone. None that I'm aware of, I suppose the cover really needs to have "Please remove cover" rather than "Open" but that's an operator issue not a problem with the product. Bought this to prove a point at work, if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1PROth on 04/02/2013

Very good and qualitative suite meter is working perfectly quickly, no complaints there. Handy. Large supply izmiritelnoy scale (you can measure all the lights). Very reasonable price. Professional Travel-looking device in a special rigid box. Take not regret. Undetected. If he did not work on the battery and from the world, but the technology navernoee ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreddyPL on 12/22/2012

All one big plus, the perfect light measurement. High accuracy and wide range for the great price. No backlight of LCD, but it's little useful in light measurement. Covers a wide range of illumination down to fairly dim room illumination: I didn't get it to analyze levels of starlight! I use it for testing headlamps and LED flashlihts I make for caving ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections