DX » Community » Reviews » LX-1010B Digital LUX Meter (1 x 9V)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Cheaper
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariarosa on 11/09/2014

Pros: It is ideal for measuring lighting anywhere. It has enough precision and so you can compare the before and after if modified lighting. It can be used to check our lanterns and lights. So you can see which lights with more power in a simple way. Cons: I have nothing to say against this meter to ... Read more

excellent meter excellent meter excellent meter

Impression:good,Quality,Cheaper;

0 0 1

• posted byfreman on 02/13/2014

Comes with everything you need to get it working right out of the package. Works much better than the app I had on my phone. None that I'm aware of, I suppose the cover really needs to have "Please remove cover" rather than "Open" but that's an operator issue not a problem with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1PROth on 04/02/2013

Very good and qualitative suite meter is working perfectly quickly, no complaints there. Handy. Large supply izmiritelnoy scale (you can measure all the lights). Very reasonable price. Professional Travel-looking device in a special rigid box. Take not regret. Undetected. If he did not work on the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreddyPL on 12/22/2012

All one big plus, the perfect light measurement. High accuracy and wide range for the great price. No backlight of LCD, but it's little useful in light measurement. Covers a wide range of illumination down to fairly dim room illumination: I didn't get it to analyze levels of starlight! I use it for testing ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections