Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysven279 on 12/27/2013

Great looks, great view, verry clear. I use it on my airsoft sniper rifle and it works perfect. easy to use, easy to adjust. Made from some sort of aluminium(aloy) Vission will stay clear even when zooming in. Does not come with weaver/picatiny mount( however u will call it) The mounts that come with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelcarre on 12/18/2013

visor bastante bien acabado en aluminio. para tener una campana de 20, se puede ver mas o menos bien por la noche. No distorsiona a 7 aumentos por 9 euros es una gran compra para poner en .22 o 4.5 para un uso recreativo. parece poco robusto, y no tiene la calidad de un visor de buen nombre, pero es ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypjun123 on 10/20/2013

This is really good stuff for this money, good processing, no bugs yet undiscovered, everything works as it should. Optics for that kind of money on a very good level, very good display, almost no distortion. Zoom in the range of 3-7 is ideal for air rifle at a distance of 20 m. I was expecting a more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydenimo on 08/26/2013

very good quality for this price, it has plastic covers in both sides (sorry my english, i'm russian), can change 3x to 7x (4x,5x,6x) by rotate lens. plastic cover is not attached to the rifle scope and may be lost rifle scope has a good quality, with 2 plastic covers, i want to use it in lasertag or ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byHondwow on 07/06/2013

It works greats, i use it on my crossbow, it has a nice Zoom in!, when u look into it, u will see a cross and you aim on the middle of it. its really sharp. it was easy to mount it on my crossbow! it feel solid. you have to make a distance with you eye and the rifle scoop, otherwise it is blurry, its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaliksn on 06/28/2013

very good quality for this price, it has plastic covers in both sides (sorry my english, i'm russian), can change 3x to 7x (4x,5x,6x) by rotate lens. plastic cover is not attached to the rifle scope and may be lost rifle scope has a good quality, with 2 plastic covers, i want to use it in lasertag or ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by987753 on 06/02/2013

useful and easy to mount. best choice for the 5.5 mm airguns. As a professional shooter i advise this for everyone who wants to improve themselves on shooting sport. users shoul be careful while mounting because sometimes screws can be loosy. you shuld arrange it's aiming lines exactly parallel and uprigt ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byenergyforall on 04/09/2013

buen producto acorde al precio que se paga no es una mira profesional pero alcansa para empezar a usar o jugar con una mira que parece profesional pero no lo es igual se ve muy bien por selo que cuesta la vista es muy nitida y el aumento que tiene es bastante bueno. todavía no le encontré ninguna ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjwaoijf on 03/28/2013

Excellent quality for the price, good build quality, very reasonable opticl quality. Zoom ring feels robust. The image is slightly yellowish, and some light intensity is lost. The outer border of the image is blurry and reveals a blue coating. In general, the center image and crosshair is very sharp,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhobodan666 on 03/26/2013

Im building a suped up modded out 1377/1322 crossman american classic pump pistol, i just got the metal breach and this scope was the last thing to make it perfect! came with the mounting brackets and in 2 seconds after tightening this was on my gun perfect. Great quality all aluminum light, 2 plastic ... Read more

Suped Crossman American Classic with scope

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections