DX » Community » Reviews » Days Of The Week Socks for Female (7-Pair Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabosalgan on 09/11/2013

I find this product very good and honestly is very economical since they are seven pairs of socks. They are very colorful and of good quality. You can use one for each day of the week. I find no cons on this product. maybe the size (socket). My wife was very happy when they give me this gift. fits well, has very nice colors and the idea seemed good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byregen83 on 03/10/2013

I really like this product, and I find it very useful, seven socks for seven days of the week. They came in a nice cardboard box, and they are colorful and with a good quality. Spanish: Me gusta mucho la idea de los siete calcetines para los siete días de la semana. Vienen muy bien presentados en una caja de cartón y la verdad es que tienen ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNapsu on 02/22/2013

Good and soft. mUKAVAT SUKAT JALASSA. Nämä tuli kivassa laatikossa KIINASTA. Hieman ovat ohuet sukat talvikäyttöön, mutta alussukkina ja kesällä menee vallan loistavasti. Joka päivälle omat sukat. Kivaa. Koirakin tykkää kuljetella näitä suussaan, siksi ne ovatkin aina hukassa. Ei huomautettavaa ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysrmacpherson on 07/24/2012

Good material. soft and comfortable. Low-rise design that my wife likes. colourful colourful. These colours are pretty unique and probably wont match anything you plan on wearing, expecially on those days. I bought these for my wife to replace her old days of the week socks. My wife is a nurse and wears pattern print scrubs so these colours work ok ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byivanseibel on 07/16/2012

The socks are of good quality. The elastic fabric is comfortable and appears to be resistant. My wife liked the colors and embroidery. Packaging made ??of cardboard and is resilient, the product has reached without any damage. The delivery of the DX is abusive, you can not have to wait almost 90 days to receive a box with seven pairs of socks. They ... Read more

Nice socks
    2 0
  • posted bykrecidev on 08/15/2011

- Nice colours - Good quality - Universal size - Satisfied wife ;-) - Price little high - Simple carton box as packing (not nice for gift) - You need to find correct socks for current day of the week ;-) My wife was very happy when got it as the gift. It fits very well and she likes the colours and idea with the days of the week. Those are rather short ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections