DX » Community » Reviews » Days Of The Week Socks for Male (7-Pair Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiser on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use because of numbers. After putting them alltogether in washing machine got the same 7 pairs - which is pratically impossible with "ordinary" socks. Cons:The only thing: these socks can be longer - right now they are short like woman's spor... Read more

2 0
  • posted byignna on 09/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price. Excelent fit. Nice disign and very good quality. The days of the week and the different colors are a original ideas. Cons:I guess they have to much nylon because they make my feet to sweat a lot. It would be nice if they were made with more cotton... Read more

2 0
  • posted byivanseibel on 07/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The material of the socks is really good. The elastic seems to be of good quality, served very well on my foot. Wedge # 40. Packaging made ??of cardboard and is resilient, the product has reached without any damage. Cons:No problem about the product. The delivery is exa... Read more

Nice socks
    3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections