DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Stereo Earphones w/ Volume Control/Microphone for Ipod/Iphone (3.5mm Jack/106cm Cable)
  • 5 star 34 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxravenblade1 on 09/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are definitely genuine Apple earphones. Sound quality is identical to my old ones, except this one has volume control which is what I needed in order to change songs without taking my iPod out of my pocket every time. All the buttons on the volume control work, an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrewsund on 08/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:volume is good, mic works great, buttons work, earbuds stay together and the cable connection seems durable. Cons:the price isn't insanely trivial like most of the stuff DX carries. OtherThoughts:still as easy to lose as any other set Bottomline:10 bucks is mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyurifranzoni on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, especially when compared to this same product on an Apple Store. It has all the pros that a genuine Apple headphone can offer. Good materials, good sound quality, remote control works OK. Cons:None I can think of. OtherThoughts:Bought three of these, one for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfchahal on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Stereo earphones are of very good Quality. It works same as Apple's original. Mic and volume control works perfect and sound Quality is similar too. One cannot tell a difference in the original and this model. This is exactly what I was looking for in this pri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanialHaneez on 06/29/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is the exact same replica! Sound quality is the same as the out of the box apple earphones! Buy this and save a lot of money than compare to going to apple store to buy a replacement. Price meets my budget! Cons:Nothing at all! OtherThoughts:On the bright s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDSAutomacao on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent product, really looks like a apple earphone original and the best is that the price of this product is quite hotpot. I just listen to my music with these headphones, so for me they are excellent. When they get old I will buy more because I liked a lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobolicho1 on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it is cheep, when you think about the orginal apple headsets price. it feels nice microphone and remote work as good as the orginal apple headset. The sound quality is really good, almost as good as the orginal apple headset Cons:can't find any yet OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypepsicoke on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's just like the original iphone headphone, just that it's genuine. Works great, does what it's suppose to, the remote button works just like the real one. Great purchase, I feel like I saved a lot of money buying this one since it looks exactly the same and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalemazin on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great sound quality, good design and like the original! Not had any problems yet and it's been a month since I use! For that price, it's great! Cons:Wire material is strange and difficult to unwind! Otherwise, the product is very good and above what I expected! OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErnesto Florez on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Have been using this earphones with an iPhone 4 for more than 3 months. Good sound quality for both ear plugs and mic. Pressing the button on the mic works for receiving calls and holding it for a couple of seconds activates voice dialing, which also works fin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections