Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamitakayama on 09/16/2014

Pros: It's a small, good optics, comes in a plastic box which is nice. Cons: The screw is a little untighting kind, not a real problem. It's cheap!! Read more

Impression:amazing!;

0 0
  • posted byALLCWS on 06/25/2014

This amazing item have a good magnification, and build with a very good quality. It is worked better and better than I expected. The price is very good - Actually very cheap . Small size - so you can take it with you anywhere. It comes with its own hard plastic felt lined storage and small case. I am so satisfied - Realy like this Loupe. None that i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndjuk6wpogrc on 03/23/2014

It works as it should, magnifies well and shows no signs of falling appart. It is nice that it is written on the top how much it magnifies. it is possible to dissasembly the product if it needs polishing on the inside. It is a bit tight in the joints when you use it the first times, but it will pass with more use the piece is assembled with glue, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoozh on 12/10/2013

+ well build + good finish + good quality lens + nice and compact - none so far I bought this little loupe for my brother, who collects old coins and digs up old stuff using his metal detector. He needed something to magnify features on the found items to identify them and this little loupe works a treat. Other than that you can, of course, use it for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoozh on 12/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: + well build + good finish + good quality lens + nice and compact Cons: - none so far OtherThoughts: I bought this little loupe for my brother, who collects old coins and digs up old stuff using his metal detector. He needed something to magnify features on the found ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonathanshutte on 11/06/2013

This product is very well made, high quality, works very well, and has a very good price. Nothing wrong with this product. The delivery to South Africa takes a very long time and that is always a frustration for me. But that has nothing to do with the product. You wont regret buying this product... I would recommend it to anybody and I plan on buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenricefs on 10/30/2013

The price is unbeatable for a metallic loupe. Has a good size and it also seems to have quite good quality finishings. I'm pretty sure that it is not 30x, I also bought a 20x18 loupe and both seem to have similar magnification. I already had a 10x loupe and also looks very similar. Probably it has a little more than 10x but I cannot tell for sure, I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJtsteel on 10/06/2013

Tight and solid feeling build. Nothing flimsy, nothing loose. Glass is clear. Glass size is decent, but nothing to really praise, since it is smaller than the photo loupe I have been using thus far. Definitely not 30x magnification. At most about 6x, more likely around 4x to 5x. Trying to figure out how to check properly, but the magnification is much ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydudu100 on 10/05/2013

Beautiful design, good size, and most importantly, it works great, very nice magnifier for jewels. It's importante to notice that this loupe has three lenses, also called "Triplet". A triplet loupe is a jewelry magnifier that contains three lenses placed together in a way that corrects distortion and color problems. None so far. I bought two.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndert on 08/12/2013

Bought it as a gift for my father in law who is very happy with this loupe. It is a very nice loupe with a very clear image without chromatic abberation. The build is very solid, I don't think it will ever break. I expected to have some more magnification but it is quite ok for this low price. Could have come in a nice box, not a cardboard one. Would ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections