Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byALLCWS on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This amazing item have a good magnification, and build with a very good quality. It is worked better and better than I expected. The price is very good - Actually very cheap . Small size - so you can take it with you anywhere. It comes with its own hard plasti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJtsteel on 10/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tight and solid feeling build. Nothing flimsy, nothing loose. Glass is clear. Glass size is decent, but nothing to really praise, since it is smaller than the photo loupe I have been using thus far. Cons:Definitely not 30x magnification. At most about 6x, more l... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysmlpet on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The low price of goods, small compact, metal, chromeplated, is protected a lens when carrying, kladny. Cons:Poor quality of production, agnails and sharp edges, is easily soiled ??????? watch from fingers, there is no ear for rope fastening, not 30 multiple incr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCBOTbr on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The make is very sturdy. Strong metal frame and clip, lens firmly secured in place. Magnification is crystal clear. Simple design makes the lens resistant to cracking. It comes in a plastic box. The lens will not easlily damage because it really seals. Cons:Sc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, good magnification,good build quality, closes to protect the lens, come is a protective case, has the magnification written on it, small size Cons:quality of the lens isn't that good, the case it came in is very brittle. OtherThoughts:It does what... Read more

0 0
  • posted by00Dev on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the make is very sturdy. strong metal frame, lens firmly secured in it's place. magnification is crystal clear. simple design makes the lens resistant to cracking. couldn't ask for a better loupe. hope to use in the near future. now just to get some jewlery Cons:the case... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoa999 on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple and cheap. Build quality looks good. Nothing more to say on a simple product. Cons:None that i can find. Making it really hard to get enough content in this review.None that i can find. Making it really hard to get enough content in this review. None that i can fin... Read more

0 0
  • posted by4ndre on 04/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Prety nice design really well built metal (inox/chrome) with single 21mm glass lens fixed by a threaded ring. Really powerful and clear image for average magnification needs. Comes with the nice box to store it. It is exactly as shown in the photos. Cons:The des... Read more

0 0
  • posted by00Dev on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well built. sturdy construction. excellent magnification up close Cons:the case it came in was cracked and made from very light, cheap plastic OtherThoughts:good item especially for the price. Makes me want to look at everything up close! Good to use for inspecting jewler... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeinsteinecker on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I never thought I could see things much closer compared to using my eyes only. This thing actually worked better than I expected. And that it's a very handy size, comes with a small container, and for this price? What's not to like? Cons:Some very minor things... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections