DX » Community » Reviews » Seagull Remote Slave Trigger for Digital Camera SYK-4
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byacsssobral on 01/12/2014

The product works perfectly, responds very well to the beam of light emitted by the flash of the camera. Also works well with the sync cable. I have used with slave flash, I got good effects. The material used is of good quality. The threaded coupling and fits my tripe. The price is also very good. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylevis on 01/07/2010

cheap Although it works its wortless for me, because it wont work in a way i need it. At least not in 90% of cases. I wanted to use it to fire up an old flashgun i have. And it works, it fires (almost) every time, unfortunately it also fires up (almost) every time at wrong time. I tried to use it in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymostsb on 02/26/2009

This optical trigger is cheap. Has PC-sync connection and optical eye which can be triggered with flash. Easy to mount with 1/4" screw and mounting flash to hot shoe is stable. Build quality is not good, first time I used one of my two triggers broken. Bottom-hot shoe bend and cracked. Optical eye ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykagelump on 03/12/2008

Works perfectly with the canon 540EZ. Much more reliable than the cheap RF cactus triggers. Does not work with the EX series (I have canon 430EX), it flashes once, then you'll have to powercycle to use it again, I use the radio trigger for this 430EX, and then the optical trigger for the 540EZ. I use ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections