DX » Community » Reviews » Seagull Remote Slave Trigger for Digital Camera SYK-4
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byacsssobral on 01/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product works perfectly, responds very well to the beam of light emitted by the flash of the camera. Also works well with the sync cable. I have used with slave flash, I got good effects. The material used is of good quality. The threaded coupling and fits my tripe.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylevis on 01/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap Cons:Although it works its wortless for me, because it wont work in a way i need it. At least not in 90% of cases. I wanted to use it to fire up an old flashgun i have. And it works, it fires (almost) every time, unfortunately it also fires up (almost) every time... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymostsb on 02/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This optical trigger is cheap. Has PC-sync connection and optical eye which can be triggered with flash. Easy to mount with 1/4" screw and mounting flash to hot shoe is stable. Cons:Build quality is not good, first time I used one of my two triggers broke... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykagelump on 03/12/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works perfectly with the canon 540EZ. Much more reliable than the cheap RF cactus triggers. Cons:Does not work with the EX series (I have canon 430EX), it flashes once, then you'll have to powercycle to use it again, I use the radio trigger for this 430EX, and... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections