Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymulperi on 06/18/2014

Good quality, does what is says. Supports both 3,3V and 5V. Clear labels for all pins. Good price. It was easy to find suitable drivers. Nothing really. It could have a proper plastic housing but the slim design is actually beneficial. I was able to unbrick a router using this interface. Used plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRVILAV on 06/20/2013

Very small size. USB connector fits perfectly into the PC connector. Pins are correctly labeled , even on both sides. Comes with four cables with color codes and connectors for rapid testing. Finally it's a good price. No cons for the moment ! Better than try to use directly the CP 2102 directly. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrpiccinini on 01/28/2013

Good quality assempling. Once installed the Silabs drivers, this converter worked at the first attempt and it was detected as a Virtual serial port by the PC. There are no instructions or drivers included in the envelope, but they can easily found from the site of the manufacturer of CP2102 (www.silabs.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrickyzhang on 01/12/2013

It's a good aid to output serial port message from my Hackberry arm board. Especially for debugging u-boot, which can not be found in dmesg. I lived in the dark for a month when hacking linux kernel for my allwinner a10 device(mk802 ii and hackberry board). With the help of this little guy, I can investing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byXepost on 12/20/2012

It is good and cheap and very useful for DIY project the driver can be easily found with a little bit of browsing. The driver works vell with win x86 and x 64 systems Unfortunately the driver for linux is not working properly this is related due to the chip it is using so just keep that in mind. The ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRiZZaK on 12/15/2012

- Good packaging - Quickly and without delay brought - High-quality soldering - Includes cable with chips to connect the device, which is very convenient, there is no need to invent something extra - The unit is easy to define and set the computer - Find the driver was not difficult - It is convenient ... Read more

View 1 View 2 View 3

0 0 4

• posted byjoseito17 on 11/24/2012

this item allows make a serial communication throught TX and RX pins. I use it with AVR chips and hyperterminal V7.5, this item is very imprescindible for me. Also, another feature is as power source of 3.3Vdc and 5Vdc and GND, a good extra operation. have wires with 4 pins but this item have 5 pins ... Read more

the products that came 5 pins wire with FTDI

0 0 2

• posted byjimakosb on 08/16/2012

I use it to recover my IPCams firmware, from wrong firmware update. Very easy to use, if you know what to do with it. I fix the two cameras in few minutes. Works out of the box on Windows 7. No drivers needs. It support, a 5V and a 3.3V, usefull for mamy applications. Comes with 4pin flexible cable, ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byWocket2 on 11/14/2011

Standard USB to serial converter (but not with RS232 levels), works out of the box with Ubuntu Linux. Probably useful to connect to the serial port on routers and other embedded devices. On Ubuntu 11.10 you need to remove the brltty daemon first (but that's their bug). A five-lead cable is included. ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCarlosLint on 11/09/2011

This is a tool that everyone which likes electrical engineering and/or hardware (and often software) hacking needs to have. It will not work on standard RS232 levels, which is somewhat bad, but for that you can buy a usb-serial adapter anywhere in the world, including here. It has, instead, a 5v and ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections