DX » Community » Reviews » USB to UART 5-Pin CP2102 Module Serial Converter
Customer’s impression:
excellent retraso tremendo en la entrega te dicen un plazo y luego lo desmienten incumplimiento de entrega Reasonable price for what you get
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymartikillernl on 02/27/2017

Impression:excellent;

Pros: Works on windows 10, not al of the serial converters do. Cons: None.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykoos147 on 02/17/2017

I use this adapter for al my esp8266 modules. The bonus future: While there is a 5v pin, there is also a 3.3v pin available. So no need for a voltage regulator. Also the whole pcb is covered. So no risk of accidentally short circuit the board. My windows 10 computer has a built in driver and the... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypablin262004 on 01/12/2017

adapter important for program routers !!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJVern on 08/01/2016

its good to use. plug and play

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9494973 on 07/02/2015

Impression:retraso tremendo en la entrega,incumplimiento de entrega,te dicen un plazo y luego lo desmienten;

al hacer el pedido me confirman el pago y el envio del paquete, y me dan un plazo de 13 días para su recepción, desde que ellos lo envían. Cuando han pasado ya esos 13 días, les hago una reclamación y me dicen que lo normal es que los envios tarden entre 2 y 6 semanas, es decir que los 13 días se... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byskbharman2 on 05/25/2015

This little one worked right out of the box, though I've only used it with Linux (Ubuntu 14.04 and 15.04). I've used it to flash a bricked router (Linksys WRT1900AC) with excellent results. As expected. It comes with a bridge and some additional cables so you can easily attach this to pretty much... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRickvanSon on 02/04/2015

Impression:Reasonable price for what you get;

Pros: - Works for me. Transferring files from my pc to embedded over TFTP worked like a charm. No hiccups or errors. - Small in size. Cons: - No drivers included. You have to look them up for yourselves. - The separate connectors of the cable doesn't have something to distinct from each other. of... Read more

Reasonable price for what you get Reasonable price for what you get

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymulperi on 06/18/2014

Good quality, does what is says. Supports both 3,3V and 5V. Clear labels for all pins. Good price. It was easy to find suitable drivers. Nothing really. It could have a proper plastic housing but the slim design is actually beneficial. I was able to unbrick a router using this interface. Used to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRVILAV on 06/20/2013

Very small size. USB connector fits perfectly into the PC connector. Pins are correctly labeled , even on both sides. Comes with four cables with color codes and connectors for rapid testing. Finally it's a good price. No cons for the moment ! Better than try to use directly the CP 2102 was not 7... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrpiccinini on 01/28/2013

Good quality assempling. Once installed the Silabs drivers, this converter worked at the first attempt and it was detected as a Virtual serial port by the PC. There are no instructions or drivers included in the envelope, but they can easily found from the site of the manufacturer of CP2102 of be... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere