DX » Community » Reviews » 8X Seven Segments Display + 8X Key + 8X Double Color LED Module for Arduino
  • 5 star 25 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjthatcher on 09/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap and easy to use. The main library for it is available and well-known on the Internet, but requires a bit of skill to get working. Cons:7-segment display was very bright. This could be considered a pro in some cases though. Also, the cable connected... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytnvd on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So many input output over a i2c connection. Can even be daisy chained, but each board need its own select. For more info on the used chip and how to use with arduino, check this out: https://code.google.com/p/tm1638-library/wiki/Reference Anyhow, this is an ex... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygeds on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, works great. I connected it to my Arduino Mega AT1280 and it works as expected. Buttons, LEDs and digital display work. Cons:I don't see any except that I forget to buy some cables/wires to connect to my arduino board. OtherThoughts:Since I'm gettin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAradLeds on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Product is built well and strong, based on the TM1638 chip, there is a free downloadable library to work with: http://code.google.com/p/tm1638-library/wiki/DefaultConstrutor Compared to what you pay you get a lot, because it contains a keyboard, display, LED,... Read more

Timer or Clock My Name On 7 Segment! SuperStoper V0.2 A.E.Tec (Main Screen)
    2 0
  • posted bybfridman on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Can be used as simple keyboard and 7-seg LED monitor. Theoretically it is possible to extend the module to 24-keys keyboard by soldering 16 other keys to existing 8 keys. Cons:On the card are activated only 8 keys from 24. Also standard Arduino library support... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCicatrice on 04/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This board can be driven with only 3 pins from Arduino. It is a perfect choice if you want a large and cheap display for any use (clock, scrolling display, ...). Switches and double colors LEDs can be used easily. Cons:Ok, it's hugly, but it's work pretty well ! OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjcaso26 on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Article relatively easy to use, long as you have some help. It has many uses. It has everything I need to make a traffic light and a tachometer for scalextric. Its price is very good, when compared with all the separate components, plus save a lot of work programming th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzxMarce on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Got it, wired it, uploaded example "sketch" to my Arduino Mega, and boom: Worked flawlessly. Displays are red, LEDs are red-green (green glows less than red when using 3.3V, remember this), buttons are very responsive. A perfect I/O gadget, as uses o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrdupcak on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very easy to install and programming, good support on internet, without experiences you can play with it (and arduino) good price, Cons:nothing or i don't know about it OtherThoughts:it's "plug and play", you can find library on http://code.google.co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byExtremeFlyer on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:So easy to interface - takes only 3 pins to control everything on the board. Existing library makes displaying up to 8 LED digits, turning the LEDs green or red, and polling the buttons very simple. Can even be daisy chained to more units if you need more swit... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections