DX » Community » Reviews » Premium USB TV/AV Composite Cable for Samsung P1000 - Black (134CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedsonlemos on 03/31/2014

Easy installation. Comes with USB charging cable. Comes with retail box. Quality product. Usually fast shipping ecocômico. Good price. Nothing against. This product considering the low price is a great accessory for the P1000 tablet, unfortunately for the other models can not use this adapter and HDMI adapter is costly. Clients only speak well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykania on 11/09/2012

- Charging cable, so it is multifunction. - The USB Cable also allows to transfer files from the PC to the tablet and vice versa. - The AV cables are of a very good quality. - You can see movies in your regular TV, or your LCD, PLASMA, HDTV. - Nice Colored - Maybe the cord could be a little bit longer. - Is just for P1000 (Samsung Galaxy Tab 7) Is a ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byArnnold on 08/25/2012

An excellent product. Good build quality and plenty of functionality. With it I can watch movies on my tablet into my TV freely via the RCA cable. It's perfect for Samsung Galaxy P-1000. The cable is bigger than the normal size, and it makes it easy to use the product to connect to the tv. Excellent video quality. The result on tv is very good, although ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections