DX » Community » Reviews » Nano V3.0 for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 57 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 28 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Practical Awesome Nano nevermind the price This is perfect for small projects with arduino. I
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySteven38 on 08/19/2014

I'm developping all my board on a fullsize Uno board but once I build the final product, I use this. It worked on the first try. Just needed to change the output in the Arduino app and it reprogrammed it without any issue. It's running great. Definitly a must have!!! Read more

Impression:Practical;

0 0
  • posted byAlphageekYVR on 08/14/2014

This is a perfect version of the Nano Arduino and the price is really cheap for 8 bucks. Build quality is excellent and the finish is perfect. I'm using this in a Morse code trainer application and I'm so glad I decided on the Nano instead of the full-sized Arduino because this unit is so small and unobtrusive. No cons at all as far as I'm concerned.... Read more

Impression:Awesome Nano nevermind the price;

0 0
  • posted bycaligarispain on 08/14/2014

Small size, soldered pins and the convenient USB interface to power and serial interface. This item should be cheaper. USB cable is an unnecessary extra cost. I love to insert this arduino in a mini breadboard to test components. Schematics are here: http://arduino.cc/en/uploads/Main/ArduinoNano30Schematic.pdf Read more

Small and convenient USB interface

Impression:Practical;

0 0
  • posted byHaiass on 08/13/2014

Pros: The product is perfect. Good quality and it works!!! I recommend this product and dealextreme.com Cons: Anything is negative. The arduino is exactly what I need! Only I wish to get earlier, but finally you have to wait only a few days before receiving your order Read more

Impression:This is perfect for small projects with arduino. I;

0 0
  • posted byunaiuga on 07/03/2014

The product is perfect. Good quality and it works!!! I recommend this product and dealextreme.com Anything is negative. The arduino is exactly what I need! Only I wish to get earlier, but finally you have to wait only a few days before receiving your order This product fullfills the requirements that I expect. The usb cable is a little bit short but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlanisRAE on 06/28/2014

Very tiny and comes with USB cable. After installing the bootloader it worked great, I received it sealed in a box. :) All pins good. Price is excellent, a gang. No bootloader installed but its OK, no more comments on this. Works perfectly :) Tiny devide for millions of projects. It's a nice piece of work. Definetly best price for so much quality, I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoferfrid on 06/11/2014

The item works out of the box. No bootloader burning was needed. small and useful for replacing the uno for long term project when modification are done rarely. the legs where twisted as a result of the shipment. but nothing I can't fix with a Needle-nose pliers. good product for a very low price. if you need an arduino for a specific project, this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphenomen113 on 06/06/2014

- worked out if the box/bootloader installed - good quality (better than another nano clone from a local webshop), solder points look good, no burned pcb coating. But doesn't look as good as an original arduino board. - shipping time (1 month, but hey, it's free around the globe!) - none on the product itself! - pwr and pin 13 led are swapped colours ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysomeonesays on 06/04/2014

The boards came with bootloader and headers already soldered. I ordered two after working with an official uno board. Before I was able to upload a sketch I first had to download a driver for COM communication. Then it can be used as normal nano with ATmega 328 in the IDE. The board comes with a pre-installed blink program, it's a red LED that blinks ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byYokoAUT on 05/28/2014

Good Quality I think there was an Bootloader preinstalled but Works after 5 hours... 5 waisted hours on installing 3 weeks for shipping packaging could be a little bit better, anything to secure the pins... but otherwise it will make the packaging much thicker I think.. First I burned the Bootloader via my Uno board because I found the link hours later.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections