DX » Community » Reviews » Nano V3.0 for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 62 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 30 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
perfect Small Excellent! Fast cheap
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykibe2 on 08/29/2014

This product is the best one to start in micro controller. There is analog port, digital port, pwm, serial connection. It is very cheap! The shipping to Brazil is very slow but it worth the price!!! I am very satisfy with my "Arduino", it can be use in robotics, automation, electronic projects... Read more

Impression:perfect,Fast;

0 0
  • posted byScurl on 08/21/2014

Pros: Very Cheap and small, good build quality (fits breadboard easily, no bent pins) Cons: No bootloader To burn the bootloader follow these Instructions: http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Burn-a-Bootloader-to-Clone-Arduino-Nano-30/3/?lang=en In order to work, you might need some drivers. Just get the full package here http://forum.arduino.cc/... Read more

Impression:Small, cheap, perfekt;

0 0
  • posted bySteven38 on 08/19/2014

I'm developping all my board on a fullsize Uno board but once I build the final product, I use this. It worked on the first try. Just needed to change the output in the Arduino app and it reprogrammed it without any issue. It's running great. Definitly a must have!!! Read more

Impression:Practical;

0 0
  • posted bydrZoidberg92 on 08/19/2014

Very affordable. Will definitely buy again There are some cons. Bought 3, one was not packaged very well and had a couple of pent pins. The other crashed for some reason but I was able to fix it by burning the boot loader from another Arduino. IMPORTANT: THIS DOES NOT COME WITH A BOOT LOADER. You will need a working arduino, does not matter if its a ... Read more

Impression:Awesome Nano nevermind the price;

0 0
  • posted byserges93 on 08/18/2014

I got this module for my arduino proyects in breadboard, I liked it a lot, I will buy more of this products the only issue I had with this product was using it with mi Macintosh, I could not, but when I moved to my pc it installed the drivers and worked with the Arduino IDE. Read more

Impression:This is perfect for small projects with arduino. I,Awesome Nano nevermind the price;

0 0
  • posted byJohnR8 on 08/15/2014

I'm a novice so I only tried the Blink sketch. It all went perfectly smoothly! Pros: As for the build quality it looks very good to me. The SMD soldering looks precise and neat. Mine came in an anti-static bag, but without any sort of padding, except of the standard bubble envelope for the whole package. Still, there were no bent pins! Cons: Not really ... Read more

Impression:Just works;

0 0
  • posted byAlphageekYVR on 08/14/2014

This is a perfect version of the Nano Arduino and the price is really cheap for 8 bucks. Build quality is excellent and the finish is perfect. I'm using this in a Morse code trainer application and I'm so glad I decided on the Nano instead of the full-sized Arduino because this unit is so small and unobtrusive. No cons at all as far as I'm concerned.... Read more

Impression:Awesome Nano nevermind the price;

0 0
  • posted bycaligarispain on 08/14/2014

Small size, soldered pins and the convenient USB interface to power and serial interface. This item should be cheaper. USB cable is an unnecessary extra cost. I love to insert this arduino in a mini breadboard to test components. Schematics are here: http://arduino.cc/en/uploads/Main/ArduinoNano30Schematic.pdf Read more

Small and convenient USB interface

Impression:Practical;

0 0
  • posted bychalletdx on 08/13/2014

I used it to test copy or genuine arduino, and the resulkt is that I bought more copy :-) This item is soo tiny and the price is so friendly that you can become to connect objects of your home. There are enough input/output to make lots of applications. Works with Arduino IDE like a charm Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0
  • posted byHaiass on 08/13/2014

Pros: The product is perfect. Good quality and it works!!! I recommend this product and dealextreme.com Cons: Anything is negative. The arduino is exactly what I need! Only I wish to get earlier, but finally you have to wait only a few days before receiving your order Read more

Impression:This is perfect for small projects with arduino. I;

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections