DX » Community » Reviews » Nano V3.0 for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 43 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 25 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by unaiuga on 07/03/2014

Pros: The product is perfect. Good quality and it works!!! I recommend this product and dealextreme.com Cons: Anything is negative. The arduino is exactly what I need! Only I wish to get earlier, but finally you have to wait only a few days before receiving your order OtherThoughts: This product fullfills the requirements that I expect. The usb... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by AlanisRAE on 06/28/2014

Pros: Very tiny and comes with USB cable. After installing the bootloader it worked great, I received it sealed in a box. :) All pins good. Price is excellent, a gang. Cons: No bootloader installed but its OK, no more comments on this. Works perfectly :) OtherThoughts: Tiny devide for millions of projects. It's a nice piece of work. Definetly b... Read more

0 0
  • posted by someonesays on 06/04/2014

Pros: The boards came with bootloader and headers already soldered. I ordered two after working with an official uno board. Before I was able to upload a sketch I first had to download a driver for COM communication. Then it can be used as normal nano with ATmega 328 in the IDE. The board comes with a pre-installed blink program, it's a red LED... Read more

2 0
  • posted by YokoAUT on 05/28/2014

Pros: Good Quality I think there was an Bootloader preinstalled but Works after 5 hours... Cons: 5 waisted hours on installing 3 weeks for shipping packaging could be a little bit better, anything to secure the pins... but otherwise it will make the packaging much thicker I think.. OtherThoughts: First I burned the Bootloader via my Uno board b... Read more

0 0
  • posted by paflviet on 05/26/2014

Pros: - this Nano board operates like an original Arduino Nano board - comes with a preloaded bootloader - comes with the pins already soldered on the board Cons: A Nano board can be a bad choice if you're intend to use it in a "shaked" environment like a bicycle or on somebody, for a speedometer or a GPS tracker. You'd better choose... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Carthis on 05/10/2014

Pros: Pin compatible with the genuine Arduino Nano. Shipped with proper bootloader and fuses configured right. Pin pitch easily plugs into breadboard. Arduino IDE worked right away with this item. Cons: Would be better if the USB port was a Micro USB, instead of Mini USB. But since the genuine Nano has a mini port, it makes sense. Also the silk... Read more

0 0
  • posted by extremistul on 04/19/2014

Pros: Like an official arduino, it works perfectly. I used in a few projects and I have no problems. It have a USB cable and the pins are soldered. It's small and can be used where the space is very precious, but you need enough pins. Cons: It come without bootloader. I solved this problem with another arduino board. But I spent a lot of time b... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Jordanvlieg on 03/06/2014

Pros: Just like an official arduino, works perfectly. Cable is nice and long and has RF shielding. Exactly what you would expect from an arduino, works with the official software. Great deal for the price, would buy again Cons: The LEDs are super bright, almost distractingly OtherThoughts: none Bottomline: Worth the money, I bought 2 and am con... Read more

0 0
  • posted by N86Spain on 02/24/2014

Pros: The best for the price, small and usefull like arduino leonardo (I have one) and I can put it on protoboard. Cons: Nothing, is perfect for all I need. The hardware specifications are similar than leoardo (I have one) OtherThoughts: If the arduino sdk isn't work (not recognize any com device) try to go to arduino webpage, there is the driv... Read more

0 0
  • posted by foxjim on 01/09/2014

Pros: Arrived in good condition, with USB cable. Unpackaged it, plugged it into a breadboard, fired up The Arduino 1.0.5 programming interface and loaded up a couple of sketches to test it and it works just great. The price was a god incentive as well. Cons: Took a little while to arrive, but that was to be expected. All in all, no real Cons to... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections