DX » Community » Reviews » Nano V3.0 for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Small Excellent! Fast Practical
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynicholas9876 on 10/11/2014

very small, good price, and works perfectly. some pins were bent upon opening the package but it was no big deal. Read more

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted byrafaaraujo007 on 10/10/2014

Pros: Just amazing, best cost-benefit. turn prototypes in projects Cons: You may need to upload the bootloader, but I bought two and didn't need to. I recommend, it's cheap and great. Read more

Impression:perfect,Excellent!,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byBensoy on 09/30/2014

It comes with bootlader, for testing I tried Blink and it worked perfectly. My order has arrived in 24 days to Turkey. But the free shipment option has no safety. I wasn't at home and they just left it to my doorstep, also some of pins were outside of the package and couple of pins was bended. Read more

Impression:Small,compact;

0 0 0

• posted byThGr on 09/27/2014

Pros: Full value Arduino Microcontroller inkl Voltage regulator (7-12V -> 5V) I use the Arduino UNO with a large bread board for developing my stuff. When its going into a case and should look professional I take the nano as it is cheaper, much smaller and does the same. Cons: I found none Read more

Impression:Excellent!,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byLuborS on 09/24/2014

Pros: really cheap compared to the others Cons: comes without bootloader, but that is outballanced in its lower price in fact How to fix it and burn bootloader: see https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/installing-an-arduino-bootloader or just the YouTube video Read more

Comes without bootloader so be ready for that

Impression:Excellent!,Nice and cheap little equipment;

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigocaus on 09/22/2014

Excellent product, tiny and useful. Good quality on soldering, similar to the original board. It is great for plug into the breadboard. Very cheap for the quality. Have no cons, just the cable: It is too short, but I have another one, that I can use. You may need to upload the bootloader, but I bought ... Read more

Impression:Excellent!,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bynwc on 09/18/2014

Pros: Works with Arduino tool chain. Cons: None. Very nice compact Arduino for DIY project. Works well. Very cheap. Have ordered a bunch of them in order to always have some at hand :-D Read more

0 0 0

• posted bympego on 09/16/2014

Pros: Good packaging, fatests delivery ever, seems well built and all are working perfectly. cons: There are no const that I can think of. Other thoughts: Incredible size works like a charm. The only change I would do is the SPI interface on the same side of the pins with an L shaped pins. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykibe2 on 08/29/2014

This product is the best one to start in micro controller. There is analog port, digital port, pwm, serial connection. It is very cheap! The shipping to Brazil is very slow but it worth the price!!! I am very satisfy with my "Arduino", it can be use in robotics, automation, electronic projects... Read more

Impression:perfect,Fast;

0 0 0

• posted byScurl on 08/21/2014

Pros: Very Cheap and small, good build quality (fits breadboard easily, no bent pins) Cons: No bootloader To burn the bootloader follow these Instructions: http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Burn-a-Bootloader-to-Clone-Arduino-Nano-30/3/?lang=en In order to work, you might need some drivers. Just ... Read more

Impression:Small, cheap, perfekt;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections