DX » Community » Reviews » Nano V3.0 for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect cool Small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8895383 on 12/18/2014

Pro: i didnt really experience any difficulties when getting it to work. After unpacking the arduino nano, i plugged it into the computer, opened arduino software, changed the board settings and tried a defualt example - blink. Within 4 minutes I was good to go. I recommend it! Cons: nothing really. Read more

Impression:perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byDochoa on 12/14/2014

es muy útil para pequeños proyectos electrónicos,ademas de un precio conveniente. si hay problemas con los drivers FTDI se deben instalar manualmente, pero nada difícil Read more

Impression:excellent;

1 0 0

• posted bychemarimm on 12/14/2014

Pros: The FTDI chip seems genuine. It works OK with the latest drivers. There is no need to burn the Arduino bootloader. It is already installed,at least in the boards I received. Small size, ideal for small projects and breadboard compatible. Cons: None so far. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychhcd on 12/13/2014

It is one of the best deals I pick up from deal extreme. It works perfect, the same way the original arduino nano does, it performs every action as you want. It is very cheap, here at my country one original arduino nao is about $30 so this is a very good offer because is the same component. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBockra on 12/13/2014

Best arduino for small price. If you are using arduino studio on OS X you have to read that thread - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19765037/arduino-sketch-upload-issue-avrdude-stk500-recv-programmer-is-not-respondi, as you always have to press reset button on board while uploading code to arduino ... Read more

Best arduino Best arduino Best arduino Best arduino Best arduino Best arduino

Impression:good,cool,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byRotule666 on 12/08/2014

Pros : -Works well once you get the right Drivers -usb powered :) Cons : -You need to install the FTDI drivers manually, the original FTDI drivers installed by windows won't work Use these : http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/CDM/CDM%20v2.12.00%20WHQL%20Certified.zip -Came without the arduino bootloader ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted bybherong on 12/08/2014

Pros: This arduino Nano V3.0 function perfectly. Just received it and tried it for my Parking lot project and it works smoothly without the hassle. up Read more

Impression:excellent,Small,portable;

0 0 0

• posted byrafaeldrm on 12/07/2014

Arduino Nano 3.0 Compatível, funciona perfeito, não precisa queimar bootloader e no Sketch funciona perfeitamente. Talvez precise do driver do FTDI do Nano, aqui no meu pc já está com o driver então nem tive problemas. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitsh on 12/06/2014

It comes with bootloader! Works as expected. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bysantigomez on 12/02/2014

Pros: Tiny but powerful Arduino , it worked just plugging it to my laptop ! So it means the bootloader is already loaded. Of course you have to use official Arduino IDE. Power can be supplied from USB for programming. Fits perfectly in a breadboard. Includes LED on some pin and one for power. It has ... Read more

Impression:perfect,Small;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections