DX » Community » Reviews » Nano V3.0 for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Quality cool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8806089 on 02/11/2015

Pros: Nice price, it worked to install drivers at first attempt. Cons:None until now, I haven't really tested it at all, only tested changing the the blink program.

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byasantos82 on 02/09/2015

PROS: Cheap, works out of the box, durable, and small CONS: None

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9014695 on 02/05/2015

Pros: Cheap and small Cons: N/A Nice construction for the price, tested and works very well in my domotics project. 5*

0 0 0

• posted by8858617 on 02/02/2015

Though looking slightly different that the "official" one, it does a good job. I haven't had any problems using it so far. On my board, the mini usb connector is slightly angled, but it does not harm its functioning. Pros: - Overall decent build quality - Small - Works perfectly with Arduino IDE... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byINSRoy on 01/31/2015

At first I was sceptical about buying this product considering that it is just an arduino clone. However, after receiving the package I was very pleased since it worked out of the box without any problem at all. Pros: Good build quality, cheap. Cons: Bare package

0 0 0

• posted byalbarighet on 01/30/2015

Pros: quality, works as it should, didn't had to put on the bootloader, great if used on a breadboard Cons: came with bent pins due to insufficient protection but you can easily repair the damage, cable is really short

0 0 0

• posted byProteusso on 01/27/2015

Worked first time I plugged it. Then I had to struggle a little with USB drivers but after a little search I found the solution easily. Very good value.

0 0 0

• posted byssokolow on 01/24/2015

An inexpensive clone of the Arduino Nano. Perfect for saving space on projects where the shield-compatible size of the Uno is just wasted space and you don't need the barrel jack because you're powering it over USB or you've got your own voltage regulator. The only downside is that, just like the... Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byWalievig on 01/15/2015

Quick delivery and works as mentioned...... perfekt

0 0 0

• posted byRitche on 01/14/2015

PROS:Très petit idéal pour construire des projets de petite taille. Facile à faire fonctionner.(100% compatible Arduino) Sélectionner carte "Pro-Mini 16Mhz at328" La carte avait déjà été testé avec "BLINK" Bien emballé. 15 jours pour la livraison. Je recommande ce produit. CONS:Câble fournit de... Read more

Impression:good;

0 1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections