DX » Community » Reviews » Nano V3.0 for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Small Excellent! Fast compact
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWolfbaru on 11/25/2014

I don't know why you would buy offical arduino When these work just as well at a fraction of the price. Read more

Impression:perfect,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bygdlzsilip on 11/24/2014

Pros: I ordered secondly, very good part of DIY projects. Low price and appropriate quality. Cons: Some of the components are soldered to the board at an angle, but it works. Read more

Impression:perfect,Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted byRafaelLenno on 11/23/2014

agora sim, depois de muita espera chegou.. muito bom. parabéns.. valeu a pena esperar. Agora só começar a tirar do papel meus projetos. uuhh Read more

Impression:Excelente!;

0 0 0

• posted bydavid1088 on 11/19/2014

The products bought on-site DX Deal Extreme are excellent, shipping is very fast as well, with the accompaniment of purchase. When I needed support was promptly answered. Continue purchasing products from this website because I am very satisfied with the service. Read more

Impression:very good... excelent;

0 0 0

• posted byguidalpiaz on 11/14/2014

Product as expected. Functional and consistent with the price. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byfabiodonascimento on 11/13/2014

do geral não me arrependo de ter comprado. Excelente dispositivo, não há o que reclamar, funcionou sem dificuldades, com certeza irei comprar outros dispositivos deste. O cabo USB poderia ser um pouco maior, mais de mo:) Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byDusan51 on 11/07/2014

Cons: Good product, low cost, value for money, good packaging. Excellent heart for you DIY project Pros: ID number on FTDI chip is 0000. New FTDI driver (Windovs Update and new Arduino IDE) follow this ID and install not succesfully and serial port work not! Follow instruction on http://www.heise.de/... Read more

Impression:Excellent!,Small;

0 0 2

• posted byalejrdroid on 11/02/2014

Porem com alguns pinos tortos Read more

Impression:comes with bootloader;

0 0 0

• posted bynicholas9876 on 10/11/2014

very small, good price, and works perfectly. some pins were bent upon opening the package but it was no big deal. Read more

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted byrafaaraujo007 on 10/10/2014

Pros: Just amazing, best cost-benefit. turn prototypes in projects Cons: You may need to upload the bootloader, but I bought two and didn't need to. I recommend, it's cheap and great. Read more

Impression:perfect,Excellent!,Small;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections