DX » Community » Reviews » Nano V3.0 for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect bad Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydark25spot on 07/12/2015

Pros: amazing quality and all drivers and software supported Cons: i have faced none up till now

Impression:perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bypospa.net on 07/08/2015

Pros: No aditional driver needed Works as original Arduino Cons: USB Cabel is to short

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byJefV8 on 07/06/2015

Pros: Have used 8 nanos in different projects and oldest boards run for about 3 years without problems. Well built. Internet is full of possible applications and support. Cons: None. Will buy again

Impression:good,excellent,Unbeatable Price;

0 0 0

• posted by9478620 on 07/05/2015

Fast shipment, it took 6 days to get in the Netherlands. Great packaging, no damage or bended pins. The Nano works immediately on windows 7 with the Arduino software. No problems with installing the drivers. The bootloader was allready on the nano installed. So the programmed software with the to... Read more

Arduino Nano V3.0 Arduino Nano V3.0 Arduino Nano V3.0 Arduino Nano V3.0 Arduino Nano V3.0

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byrenanrosarr on 07/03/2015

Very Usefulness and easy, use the arduino nano in IDE. No Cons. Thanks DX.

Impression:perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bykukaabb on 06/30/2015

tamaño adecuado y facil de utilizar... La recomiendo

0 0 0

• posted byryzhovau on 06/25/2015

Mine was recognized by Arduino IDE at the first connection. Just download FTDI drivers first. I see "cons" from another users because of no bootloader. It can be flashed from Arduino UI by two clicks!

0 0 0

• posted byAlliet on 06/17/2015

Will buy it again

0 0 0

• posted bykoZis on 06/09/2015

There is a problem with driver for windows. Standard Arduino driver is not working and official driver from FTDI does not work too. I spent a lot of time searching for some solution, but without success. Problematic chip: FTDI 1403 - C CN480661 FT232RL

No driver FT232R USB

Impression:bad;

0 1 1

• posted byErKabi on 06/09/2015

Pros: Pc recognizes it perfectly. You only have to select the apropiate hardware in the arduino IDE. With SKU #240410 (5V regulated Power supply) you can make a little project in a reduced space. Cons: nothing.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere