Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySqueezebrakes on 12/10/2012

Size, portability, battery and charger, built in mic. Works well once you can get pass the Chinese manual. Plug in your SIM card and you're all ready to go. Tracking is network dependent. Mine came with scratches on it but works fine. Not for the fussy. QA1 sets vox activation, QA2 disables. QA3 sets vibration activation, QA4 disables. QA5 returns battery ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJohannesE on 11/11/2012

Well, it works. No way to find information about the brand, or model in English. You must know Chinese to be able to do anything with this thing. Smal and good looking design. I had a hard tim trying to find what brand it was or any kind of product information in English but I had no luck. Found a guys who knew chinese instead. Learn Chinese or find ... Read more

4 9
  • posted bycoedshowers on 03/21/2012

Small good battery easy to hide behind radio in the car and uses very little amperage. RADIO is a great power source for ignition on 12V. NO ENGLISH MANUAL!!! I have tried a few translating sites and CANT get anything to work I dont know the commands etc.. this is useless A few guys on the forum here said they have an english manual but have yet to ... Read more

8 0
  • posted byihorko on 03/15/2012

It just works as expected. you can call to hear what's going on in the device, and you receive a call when sound noise level is high, as well as text message on vibration event. battery last for a couple of days in full charge. haven't tried SJ command yet, and WO command location is not supposed to work in Ukraine. 12v power supply intended to use ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections