Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrwnew on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:High speed! High quality! Very easy to use! Just connect to your Ipad 2/3/4 and ready to go! Make a backup of all photos or choose just some of them.Cons:Its quite big. So you got to be carefull with connector. Use it on the table, not on-the-go. Disconnect sometimes, bu... Read more

0 1
  • posted byCarlosHuerta on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Its build quality is awsome, seems like an original Apple product. Works great, you just plug the adapter in, put the CF card and the photo apps appear with the options to import. Together with the Iphoto app make a great option for photographers that want to r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySintebin on 10/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Easy to use, cheap looking niceCons:Can not read CF3 (only CF1 and CF2)OtherThoughts:Nice looking, similar white color as Apple just plug it in your Ipad, place the CF card in it and import the pictures to your Ipad. When you plug in the card, the Ipad immediatly starts th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybpereira1984 on 01/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- It works on iPad2 - little dimensions so it's easy to carry around in a bag - just connect on ipad2 with a CF card and iPad directly shows you the pics and ask if you want to import them to your device - good price for the quality and in comparation of other readers i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhansi0ng on 01/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Simply works? So simple to use. Just plug and play. Dnt know about transfer speeds that well but its definitely fast enough. Cons:If it came with studded diamonds. Would be cool.. But no... No cons at all. OtherThoughts:I actually like it a lot ... But because i dont hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrky86 on 07/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Finally a Compact Flash Card Reader for the iPad! I have the genuine Apple Camera Connection Kit but it only support SD Cards or need an USB Cable to import from other cameras. This reader gives me great possibilities to deliver photos straight from the assignmen... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections