Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 05/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This loupe is very well-made. I was astonished at the quality, it is solid, well-constructed and the optics are first rate. There is no distortion at all through the lens, no colour separation and you can see very fine detail perfectly Cons:The usual delivery... Read more

0 0
  • posted byterreiriego on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, useful, clear images, handy. Perfect in every situation: at home, in a forest... Cons:Screw needs some fixing from time to time, but it is not a con, really. The first I bought had al tiny scratch in one lens, but it does not affect the usage. OtherThoughts:I gav... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychips702 on 06/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is well priced. Easy to figure out how to use. It is made of metal. Compact size and magnifies great. Easy to focus on anything. Fun to play with looking at things like fibers or coins. Cons:The only con is that it isn't free.:) OtherThoughts:I wish it was free xD. W... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfettler on 08/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great little magnifier. The glass used is clear and has no bubbles, cracks or chips. The image is clearly magnified across the full face of the glass. I gave it 4 stars for build quality as the metal case that it swigs back into is so thin and the chrome plating is pitted... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRedEl on 06/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Useful and simple, no more and no less than a portable magnifying glass. - Magnifies rather well - to large scales. - Nice design, cool built-in protective case. - Comes in extra plastic case, that seems large enough to have in your bag and not lose. - Has a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaZgA on 05/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and practical It magnifies rather good Can be folded so you wont stain the lens and it is protected from breaking Cons:Hook for keyring is very small so it will be hard to put any kind of keyring trough OtherThoughts: Bottomline:This is a good, small and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalik00 on 01/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. glass lens, not a plastic 2. steel case. strong steel case! 3. come with paper and plastic box, you can make a direct delivery gift for yours friend 4. small. not heavy, I can carry in in pocket on keychain Cons:chrome platted case. after few days in pocket w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxachopin on 03/25/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Small (easy to keep in your pocket) - Good definition - Good magnification - Looks great (I love polished steel) - Durable (metal) - Come in plastic box Cons:- Small (easy to loose) - The lens is a little too small to my taste OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I would have li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflashin on 10/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is a very nice magnifier. it is built very solidly. i don't know if it is an actual 20x magnifier, but it is strong. the lense on both of mine are made of one solid piece of glass, and not multiple lenses. this makes it very durable. it can be taken apart... Read more

0 0
  • posted byColdSteel on 06/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, glass lens, small, easy to carry. Cons:30x instead of 20x, a bit too powerful for general use. OtherThoughts:Good for splinters, detail work, lace hole too small for anything other than dental floss. The plastic box should be changed to cardboard... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections