Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 05/22/2014

This loupe is very well-made. I was astonished at the quality, it is solid, well-constructed and the optics are first rate. There is no distortion at all through the lens, no colour separation and you can see very fine detail perfectly The usual delivery time of a month, but it was worth the weight A fraction of the price I could get one locally, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjassume on 03/03/2014

Robust construction, solid materials, very compact. Glass (not plastic) lens. Impressive price/quality ratio. Foldable construction prevents scratches and dirt. The glass could be better (but for the price it is more than ok). The other side of compactness -- the focus area is very narrow. None so far. The lens is not a professional jeweler's tool, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChibiMarco on 02/08/2014

It works quite well to see very small print on electronics. It helps me a lot. Not many so far. I couldnt find anything negative. Althought opening the magnifier is a little stiff, but nothing to really complain about. So I wouldnt really care about that..... too much.. Just buy and enjoy. I would recommend it. if someone is looking for a magnifier,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenricefs on 11/08/2013

Good price and quite good quality in this metallic magnifier. I'm pretty sure that it is not 20x, I already had a 10x loupe and the magnification looks very similar. I think that it has something more than 10x magnification, which could be enough for many applications. I find it a little bit small, but I also understand that its small size can be an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenricefs on 10/30/2013

Good price and good quality in this metallic magnifier. I'm pretty sure that it is not 20x, I already had a 10x loupe and the magnification looks very similar. Probably it has a little more than 10x but I cannot tell for sure, which is enough for the use that I'm going to give to it. In my opinion, a little bit smaller. But I understand that this can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byterreiriego on 07/24/2013

Small, useful, clear images, handy. Perfect in every situation: at home, in a forest... Screw needs some fixing from time to time, but it is not a con, really. The first I bought had al tiny scratch in one lens, but it does not affect the usage. I gave it to a ten year-old child very fond of insects and he is delighted now :) I have decided to buy another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byununoctium118 on 07/17/2013

This jewlers loupe gives a very clear magnified image of many objects... It is great for mineral collecters so they can see the micro-crystals in their minerals. It is all metal and has a sturdy feel and comes in a nice little plastic case to keep it protected. I had to loosen the screw on mine because it was way too tight upon arrival. I would not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychips702 on 06/07/2011

It is well priced. Easy to figure out how to use. It is made of metal. Compact size and magnifies great. Easy to focus on anything. Fun to play with looking at things like fibers or coins. The only con is that it isn't free.:) I wish it was free xD. Well what can I say It does what its supposed to do and it does a good job at it. It won't break easily.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfettler on 08/08/2010

Great little magnifier. The glass used is clear and has no bubbles, cracks or chips. The image is clearly magnified across the full face of the glass. I gave it 4 stars for build quality as the metal case that it swigs back into is so thin and the chrome plating is pitted. Also the edges are pretty sharp. This is just a slight issue though, the glass ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRedEl on 06/13/2010

- Useful and simple, no more and no less than a portable magnifying glass. - Magnifies rather well - to large scales. - Nice design, cool built-in protective case. - Comes in extra plastic case, that seems large enough to have in your bag and not lose. - Has a small hook for hanging. - Price rocks. - The plastic case is bigger than the actual magnifier,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections