Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzilliaxx on 07/10/2014

Hello, I bought two small solar pumps up rain water from my rainwater tank and water the plants. I bought these solar pumps because they are SOLAR. These small pumps work very well! they are announced to raise the water to 1.5 meter and they do but this is the height limit. I need to raise the water to 2.2 meter and I bought two to do it, it works perfectly!... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDooster2013 on 06/24/2014

This is well made, and does the job. For something so small, I was amazed by the height of the water spout. Not bad for the price. It is very small. This is basically something to kept in a small pond. Also, the cord could have been a bigot longer so that I could put the solar panel in an area where it was more bright. Consider making a longer cord.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanideca on 06/05/2014

the pump it is very powerful, no matter its size, the liters per hour seems real. It begins to work instantaneously when i put it in to sun light. the power cord is long very low weigh the solar panel seems very delicate, have to make some kind of glass protection for environment and use. i guess the water must be very clear because the motor pump doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleandrocerceau on 12/05/2013

Meet my expectations it was to pump the water of lake. It work verry well, but only useful in direct sun light. It only works when there is direct sunlight on the panel. It is also a bit fragile and does not has a solar panel bracket. It is dependant on direct sunlight to function. it does not has high noise. I increased the wire to put the panel in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonva75 on 05/26/2013

This is a small waterpump which gets power from a compact solar panel. No need for batteries or mains electricity. It can pump water appr. 40cm high. It has suction cup feet, so it stays in place on smooth surfaces. The pump only works when there is direct sunlight on the panel. If there are clouds, the pump doesn't work at all or only a little. It ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymadeinoz on 03/24/2013

all connectors water proof Plenty of cable length to Solar Panel Good Selection of Nozzles very compact (if thats what you require) This is very tiny, I purchased this with the intention of putting it in my back yard pond and the pictures etc give you the impression that this is a pump designed for a garden pond, the pump itself only measures 35mmx3... Read more

1 0
  • posted byholucas on 11/14/2012

Great long cable! the water lengt is more high than 150cm when the solar power is high! I think can be 2 meters or more! Ur price is better than others chinise web pages! U can sell better power pump??? more professional? Good discharge height - Good selection of water nossels - Long power cable No solar panel braket!! i made it whit a plastic calendar ... Read more

great water pump the bomb
    2 0
  • posted byLarzA on 09/16/2012

- Good discharge height - Good selection of water nossels - Long power cable -The fountain needs more or less direct sunlight to function - It is not possible to adjust the discharge height (ie by altering the water intake area or divert flow.) Meaning that if you have a small fountain area most of the water will end up outside the radi of the water ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections