DX » Community » Reviews » Seagull Infrared Flash Remote Trigger for Digital Camera SYK-3
  • 5 star 25 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHPsenicka on 02/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price! Excellent value for anyone wanting to experiment with triggering multiple flashes, without a significant investment in more sophisticated radio triggers. Cons:No locking ring to secure to a cold-shoe mount. OtherThoughts:Can be troublesome when tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnBGoode on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to use - just put flash onto it and you are ready to go; Excellent range - inside a building it fires almost every time; It cooperates with almost every flash; it is cheap and useful; Allows you to use your tripod as a flash stand; works with every camera, even... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfd071270 on 09/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you have a flash dancing around, and you need more light, this is the cheapest way to get it. For those compact cameras that do not have a flash socket, or if you need to add light at a certain spot, is a must (for the price) Cons:As it is an external accesory, you hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobertoabe on 07/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It delivers what it promisses. No delay, no problems. Very good product by a very low price. Cons:I didn´t notice any con. OtherThoughts:Very simplo to use, you do not need to be a photographer to use it. It is very intuitive and do not use any cable or wire. You o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygdzsih on 07/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Triggers old, high shoe voltage flashes Doesn't need batteries to operate Cons:Might not hold a heavier flash properly, but i had no problems. The flash shoe is not loose. OtherThoughts:I used it with a Chinon 3000XP without any problems. You can use this with your DSLR i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydv188 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good product and good value for money Cons:in appearance seems a bit poorly assembled, but it works without problems. Can be distinguished from nedostakov probably only one that's not very high speed synchronization OtherThoughts:this is probably the most... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxluccianox on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to use, you just plug it and it will do the work. Plus it has a tripod screw in case you want to place the flash in a tripod or some structure. I bought two of this and tried them with an old flash (National PE 200), a Canon 300 EZ and a Canon 320 EX,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLanmix84 on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good optical flash trigger! Works great. It can be triggered with another flash light from distance up to 15 m. Sync with my Canon 550d (t2i) up to 1/200 s when using Canon EX 430 on my camera. This flash trigger fits all my flash lights just fine (Canon EX 430, YN 560, Y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMickey101 on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small and cheap, reacts well on the other flashes. Handy to carry around Cons:The foot is a bit thin making it wobbly when mounted in a flash foot. Also, the instructions are all in Chinese. OtherThoughts:I've bought this unit so I can use my off camera flash... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinscriptions75 on 12/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This trigger is very well constructed, it works like a charm with visible light (flash light), its hot shoe is good, it is made with good quality plastics, and it's very reactive. It can visibly be used with other brand flash trigger models. Cons:no cons, it's... Read more

compared 1 compared 2 compared 3 compared 4
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections