DX » Community » Reviews » Seagull Infrared Flash Remote Trigger for Digital Camera SYK-3
Customer’s impression:
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTarasz on 11/17/2015

Простая и недорогая штуковина для поджигания вспышки. Свои функции выполняет хорошо. Брал зажигать вспышки для предметной съёмки. Нужно было чтобы просто и недорого что и получил. Работают уже пару лет от случая к случаю.

0 0 0

• posted byHPsenicka on 02/15/2014

Great price! Excellent value for anyone wanting to experiment with triggering multiple flashes, without a significant investment in more sophisticated radio triggers. No locking ring to secure to a cold-shoe mount. Can be troublesome when trying to use this in the vicinity of other flash as their... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnBGoode on 12/09/2013

Very easy to use - just put flash onto it and you are ready to go; Excellent range - inside a building it fires almost every time; It cooperates with almost every flash; it is cheap and useful; Allows you to use your tripod as a flash stand; works with every camera, even compact camera (this is a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydfd071270 on 09/09/2013

If you have a flash dancing around, and you need more light, this is the cheapest way to get it. For those compact cameras that do not have a flash socket, or if you need to add light at a certain spot, is a must (for the price) As it is an external accesory, you have no way to control the light,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobertoabe on 07/16/2013

It delivers what it promisses. No delay, no problems. Very good product by a very low price. I didn´t notice any con. Very simplo to use, you do not need to be a photographer to use it. It is very intuitive and do not use any cable or wire. You only need to conect your flash on the gadget of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygdzsih on 07/05/2013

Triggers old, high shoe voltage flashes Doesn't need batteries to operate Might not hold a heavier flash properly, but i had no problems. The flash shoe is not loose. I used it with a Chinon 3000XP without any problems. You can use this with your DSLR if you turn off TTL metering and focusing I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydv188 on 04/10/2013

very good product and good value for money in appearance seems a bit poorly assembled, but it works without problems. Can be distinguished from nedostakov probably only one that's not very high speed synchronization this is probably the most well-known outages infrokrasnny synchronizer for photo... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxluccianox on 04/03/2013

Very easy to use, you just plug it and it will do the work. Plus it has a tripod screw in case you want to place the flash in a tripod or some structure. I bought two of this and tried them with an old flash (National PE 200), a Canon 300 EZ and a Canon 320 EX, it worked perfect even moving the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLanmix84 on 03/08/2013

Good optical flash trigger! Works great. It can be triggered with another flash light from distance up to 15 m. Sync with my Canon 550d (t2i) up to 1/200 s when using Canon EX 430 on my camera. This flash trigger fits all my flash lights just fine (Canon EX 430, YN 560, YY BY-18). It can be on No... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMickey101 on 01/31/2013

Small and cheap, reacts well on the other flashes. Handy to carry around The foot is a bit thin making it wobbly when mounted in a flash foot. Also, the instructions are all in Chinese. I've bought this unit so I can use my off camera flash as well as non-sony flashes together with the ones which... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere