DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Aluminum Alloy Back Case for Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArchangel17 on 08/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Feels good in your hand, nice and sturdy. Felt cover in the inside prevents brushing between the aluminum case and your phone Cons:Doesnt protect the front, short by about 5mm. Felt cover on the inside may cause fitting the iphone to be very tight. Need to readjust the fe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoors7 on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The aluminium is awesome at protecting your precious iPhone. It can handle several drops without your phone breaking. The flannelette on the inside makes sure that the backside is protected as well, which is great since other cover get dirt in between whihch c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivankovtun on 05/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have bought this case for my friend. It perfectly fits fo iphone 4, it is made from Aluminium alloy, it has perfect shape, and it is soft inside! It costs very cheap. Perfect for black phone. Cons:No cons.! Perfect product! cases for 3gs from this supplies a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynovastorm17 on 08/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good build quality! the colour (paint?) on the aluminium is flawless. there is a felt on the inside of the case to prevent scratching. it feels very strong. i like holding my phone with it on, gives it a bit of extra weight and a stronger feel to the whol... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections