DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Aluminum Alloy Back Case for Iphone 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaldur001 on 01/03/2014

Nice and sturdy case that protected my iPhone very well. So slim, you hardly notice it's on your phone. Finish is mat and not slippery at all... After a while, I noticed that my iPhone signal was weak and this case was found to be the culprit. There was a noticable signal loss (+30%) when this case was ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byleongchu on 11/05/2013

Very lasting as it is made of aluminum alloy, does not crack like normal plastic casings when dropped on the floor. No issues with the buttons / charging cables as the case is designed not to obstruct access to these buttons. The case only protects the back of the iPhone as the sides of the casing do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArchangel17 on 08/22/2013

Feels good in your hand, nice and sturdy. Felt cover in the inside prevents brushing between the aluminum case and your phone Doesnt protect the front, short by about 5mm. Felt cover on the inside may cause fitting the iphone to be very tight. Need to readjust the felt slighty to get your phone in there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeckman2905 on 08/22/2013

The cover feels really good and not cheap. Neither does it look cheap. It's great that there's alloy on the inside so if you get dirt under your phone, it won't get scratched. Maybe that the case doesn't go in front of the phone - it doesn't even protect the front corners of the phone. It's also a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoors7 on 01/23/2013

The aluminium is awesome at protecting your precious iPhone. It can handle several drops without your phone breaking. The flannelette on the inside makes sure that the backside is protected as well, which is great since other cover get dirt in between whihch can damage the backside. The fact that the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivankovtun on 05/13/2012

I have bought this case for my friend. It perfectly fits fo iphone 4, it is made from Aluminium alloy, it has perfect shape, and it is soft inside! It costs very cheap. Perfect for black phone. No cons.! Perfect product! cases for 3gs from this supplies are not so good. I strongly recommend to buy this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynovastorm17 on 08/29/2011

very good build quality! the colour (paint?) on the aluminium is flawless. there is a felt on the inside of the case to prevent scratching. it feels very strong. i like holding my phone with it on, gives it a bit of extra weight and a stronger feel to the whole phone, it is very nice to have cons? i ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections