DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SD / TF to CF Memory Card Adapter (Max 32GB)
Customer’s impression:
Excellent! It works Precies wat ik zocht
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzocha.t on 06/09/2015

Pros: Perfect working, high speed, full compatible with Canon 7D and uSD card up to 64GB class10

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted byTjawat on 08/12/2014

Pros: Ik gebruik deze kaart in mijn Nikon D700. Na het veelvuldig verwisselen van mijn CF kaart in mijn Nikon D700 was een van de pennetjes verbogen in mijn camera. Dat resulteerde in een reparatie van 140 euro. Om dit te voorkomen op zoek gegaan naar een adapter die ik in mijn camera kan laten... Read more

Impression:Precies wat ik zocht;

0 0 0

• posted byLordFubar on 07/25/2014

Pros: It works the way it's intended, tf card fits nicely in the slot and the spring mechanism works and seems sturdy enough. Doesn't feel flimsy or weak, sturdy plastic that probably won't break. Cons: slightly too wide, it's slightly stiff to get in and out of the card slot in my camera (350D),... Read more

Impression:It works;

0 0 0

• posted bydaswolf on 06/06/2013

I purchased this with a specific application in mind. The item functions well. My application required it to boot a non Windows OS. So this was a test device more then anything. This item will not boot my non windows OS from the particular micro SD card I test it with. All the files are there and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypikar on 11/15/2012

Great item. Very hard to find anywhere else. I used it in an D700 the only takes CF cards which are even harder to find. Type 1 This is large and stuck out of the D700 a good bit. Wish it was all in one and fit the same size as an CF card. But it worked and thats the point. Great item great and -... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere