DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable Metallic Stylus for NDS Lite (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 16 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by darklink007 on 10/16/2012

Pros: very useful item for any nintendo ds system, specially if you are looking for a long stylus, it is very nice and simple, so you will not have any kind of problem, and has 4 of them, so you can pick what color do you like Cons: No cons found, maybe one cons can be that if you use it to much, it will lose his retractil action and other is t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by myace1386 on 07/12/2011

Pros: This is a perfect tools for NDSL owners, the price is great. Cons: Obviously, like all purchase, it could be cheaper, this is not the first time I purchased this, my son either loose the stylus or snap the tips, the screen is ok, he might have snap it pointing to sometihng else. OtherThoughts: The silver pen looks very good, black and whi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Amak1131 on 03/29/2009

Pros: Cheap, but they work GREAT. I'm not sure how using them expanded will offer benefits, but they are great replacements for the DS stylus. The tip is almost EXACTLY like the original, so no risk (or minimal) of scratching the touch screen. Cons: A tight fit getting it into the DS slot, but it is not too difficult. The colors other than the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Iregore on 12/28/2008

Pros: Look great. Multi-coloured means one is surely going to match your DS Lite. Retractable so full length is longer than original. Perfect for the job. Lowest price I have seen. Cons: I can't think of any. OtherThoughts: These don't feel like they would easily break, nevertheless they are a thin metal so I wouldn't use too much pressure when... Read more

0 0
  • posted by subpixel on 11/20/2008

Pros: Cheap Smooth and soft tips that do not scratch the screen or screen protector at all Extends enough to be useful When extended stays extended does not collapse without a good push Cons: Could have better colours that match the ds's colours better Build quality average Can be a tight fit in the ds stylus holder OtherThoughts: If you like t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pepixx on 10/17/2008

Pros: Cons... let me see.. well.. the fact that I have a stylus for my girlfriend's GPS is one.. second.. they are retractable .. obiously as the title says.. which makes it convenient to scatter them.. in the car, in the pocket.. whereever needed Cons: I usually pay more attention to the cons so.. will try to put all I have.. 1. The green and... Read more

0 0
  • posted by msulley on 09/12/2008

Pros: -Quite cheap -Multiple colours -Retractable to allow them to extend, making it easier to play games without your hand blocking the screen. -Quite sturdy even when extended -Have not scratched by screen Cons: -Do not extend all that much, the stylus in http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.6554 extend a fair bit longer (they are pictur... Read more

0 0
  • posted by duckyyy on 07/28/2008

Pros: You get 4 for a decent price!! shinny metal construction. when pulled out it holds its position and doesn't slip to closed. says its made of copper material on packaging. Cons: I wish they came all either black or white, the other sky blue and pink are very unappealing. the tip is not the clear tip of the oem stylus and feels slightly rou... Read more

0 0
  • posted by LimeWorK on 07/19/2008

Pros: Cheap in price Comes in a pack of four Feels great when handling these stylus' Comes in four different colors It fits perfectly in my Nintendo DS LITE Perfect for an Nintendo DS User Retractable Cons: These stylus' don't retract too much but overall for this price, you cannot go wrong. So overall these stylus' are nearly perfect! OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Zoron on 07/15/2008

Pros: comes in four colors Pink blue White Black Cons: Its made out of copper even tho it looks like a matalic color. The metal can bend easy if your pressing too hard. OtherThoughts: Mine didn't come in black to that kind of pressed my button but I can forgive because they come in four packs. Bottomline: If you need a stronger and more NDS lit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections