DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated VGA Cable for Xbox 360 (160CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMont3iro19 on 10/19/2013

- The price is the best thing in the cable, its very cheap compared to others. -The cable has a lot of ghosting effect due to its low price material , and thats why its cheap. -The image quality is not very good, it is blurry (ghosting). I think this cable is good for just casional players who don't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoone124 on 02/23/2013

good bang for your buck, this chord does what its suppose to. Mine came with gold plated audio jacks. Fits snug in the Xbox. You'll need another adapter though if you want to hook up audio to your PC speakers. You can't go wrong for the price, you'll pay double for this anywhere else. chord is a little ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCerealWizard on 02/03/2013

- Cheap solution for connection your xbox into a VGa monitor. - Strong cable material. - The connector fits in nicely on the console. - Really simple to use. - Great sound quality. Poor video quality. In my monitor, using the cable I get horizontal ghosts. About the cons, could be a problem with my equipment.... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byronnywahl on 01/31/2013

low price good quality practicality average quality of finish There was a slight delay in delivery ease of use, even for someone with little experience, all one needs to do is desmbalar connect and use the product, it is not necessary any additional configuration after reaching the product was possible ... Read more

Cabo de tamanho ótimo Conectores de boa qualidade

0 0 0

• posted bykristaps1603 on 12/02/2012

I got this device to assist me with hooking up my Xbox 360 to my LCD computer monitor. It does just that. Also, it does that really well at a low cost. + that it is gold plated It could be a little longer in length, I had to move my Xbox a bit closer to my Laptop (which I keep on my bed) the quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydatertodd on 11/29/2012

ok it is what it is i got this so i can use my 360 on a projector and a few flat panel monitors so it dose its job it will work bet if the device you are going to use it with has a built in speaker. 1 only the RCA audio is gold plated well at least on mine it was tho i did not care about that. 2 another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikeybigg on 10/22/2012

I got this device to assist me with hooking up my Xbox 360 to my LCD computer monitor. It does just that. Also, it does that really well at a low cost. There are no cons with this device. Have been using it for quite some time now and it has done it's job just fine. Compared to the one in the store that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDigitalPk3r on 10/12/2012

Works perfectly with no problems it's a direct connection between your xbox and your PC and fool proof. It could be a little longer in length, I had to move my Xbox a bit closer to my Laptop (which I keep on my bed) the quality could be better, not as good as the original cord. Very very low price. Gets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydorinb81 on 06/29/2012

A cheap and efficient way to connect your xbox to a VGA monitor. The cable works fine, the image is clear and the sound is perfect The cable is a little too short for my needs and one should use an aditional cable/adaptor if you want to connect the audio output to your audio speakers; the distance between ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWaOsSa on 02/02/2012

Useful and really, really cheap piece of hardware I had some ghosting images with my cable, but managed to shorten the cable myself and now the picture is clear and FullHD The audio lines are split from the cable kinda close to the vga-end, so unless you modify the cable or use the provided optical audio ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections