DX » Community » Reviews » Cake-Style Packaged Towel (Spreads into Real Towel)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNeena on 01/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a very cute item if you intend to use just do display just as you see in the pictures. Cons:The second "towel", the darker one, is not really a towel. Its more like a cleaning cloth to gadgets. My box arrived completely broken as I expected. What I didn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMufasa on 02/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Larger than the other cake towels I have bought on Deal extreme. It is presented nicely in a soft plastic box. Cons:The soft plastic box it came in was badly damaged and deformed on arrival, which means i can't give it away as a gift. I tried to reform it's shape but it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDafoofoo on 12/08/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great gift idea, it looks cute and is not commonly seen in the US. You must buy two because it's small, otherwise it just doesn't seem like much of a gift. Cons:It's too small fits on the palm of your hand, about the size of your fist. It's mainely just for look... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections