DX » Community » Reviews » Cake-Style Packaged Towel (Spreads into Real Towel)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlackyHoley on 03/13/2009

-Cute and sweet. Seems like if it was edible it would be eaten by me already. -Two towels -Cherry on Top! -Has French on it. No sense of Chinese-ness. -Box was slightly smushed but mostly okay. The mail people in my area are nice with the mail :D. -Cherry completely useless? Could have made it soap or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeena on 01/02/2009

Its a very cute item if you intend to use just do display just as you see in the pictures. The second "towel", the darker one, is not really a towel. Its more like a cleaning cloth to gadgets. My box arrived completely broken as I expected. What I didn't expected was the weird glue residues ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMufasa on 02/28/2008

Larger than the other cake towels I have bought on Deal extreme. It is presented nicely in a soft plastic box. The soft plastic box it came in was badly damaged and deformed on arrival, which means i can't give it away as a gift. I tried to reform it's shape but it has left white marks on the box :( ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDafoofoo on 12/08/2007

Great gift idea, it looks cute and is not commonly seen in the US. You must buy two because it's small, otherwise it just doesn't seem like much of a gift. It's too small fits on the palm of your hand, about the size of your fist. It's mainely just for looks but can be used as a body scrub towel. Then ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections