DX » Community » Reviews » UV-200 1.3" LCD 3W Dual-Band 99-Channel Walkie Talkie w/ FM Radio
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrewsension on 04/21/2012

Works great was able to pick up a repeater on 146.00mhz out of the box. Has decent recption for the most part. Two antennas = pain in the butt. Earbud foam cover fell off and wont stay on. Not a super huge deal. Small tiny little thing. If you re thinking its big based on the pictures it is about the size of the palm of my big fat american hand. The ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjupter1 on 12/27/2011

The radio arrived in perfect condition. Their menu is very easy to move very good reception. I really enjoyed the reception of FM it to be very sensitive, I can hear stations to more than 200 km away. Quality equipment and even better price. The screw that tightens the belt clip on the radio is dropping. Good for communicating with our friends. This ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byvadim73 on 09/20/2011

Well-made radio, with two antennas (for two bands: UHV and VHV). It has actually great FM reception. In dark areas or in the car built-in LED-torch will definitely help you when you never expect that. Has VOX function (you may talk hands-free: using headset with microphone) Battery rear cover sometimes makes "clicke-click" sound when you press it :-... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjavieralonzo on 08/23/2011

sufficient packaging for safe shipping, it takes 30 days to reach Chile. supplies all the accessories. good size. good performance, good looks. be right in the palm of the hand apparently my radio and was used, it came with some used memory. the manual is poor. expected to receive a brand new radio.antennas provided are of poor quality is more than ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections