DX » Community » Reviews » AV Cable for PS1/PS2/PS3 (160CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrimegist on 11/17/2014

Is a godd price, good quality, make the function like the description, easy to use and install, very similar to the original. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bywaynesgames on 05/03/2014

Cheap alternative to the official cable. No noticable picture quality difference. Looks and feels like a genuine cable, without the PS2/Playstation 2 logo on block. Simply plugs into back of PS2 and TV and ready to use. Build quality is almost perfect (see cons:). Length of cable is not much different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKooshan on 02/13/2014

Works perfectly for the PlayStation 1 i had. Hooked up to an LED TV and it a charm. Quite simple as it is. Nothing more special can be said about it. Waited too long for the delivery, more than two months... But this maybe was caused due to the order being done during the Chinese New Year. In other aspects,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylactex on 12/10/2013

Muy buen artículo, me llegó rápido. Se ve bastante bien la PS2 en la televisión. Muy buena longitud de cable. Se me rompió el que venía con la OS2 y llevaba un tiempo usando el de unos familiares, por fin he podido encontrar éste y va genial. Va muy bien, y tiene un ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplepot on 11/21/2013

I bought a PS1 without any cable a couple of weeks before buying this cable. Finding a cable to buy without a PS1 attached to the other end was really hard, and this problem usually increased the price. This cable works for at least the PlayStation 1. It goes easily in the plug, get out smoothly, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymurpNL on 11/04/2013

sterke kabels doet zijn werk goed en erg goedkoop voor zoiets! Ik kan eigenlijk niets verzinnen. Ik heb laatst een playstation 2 gekregen zonder kabels. Toen ben ik natuurlijk via deze site gaan zoeken en ik had m meteen! Het duurde ongeveer 2 weekjes en ik kreeg m netjes binnen in bubbeltjespapier. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoonhunter on 06/14/2013

Extremely cheap. A perfect replacement for the original. The picture is just as good as the original cable. It does exactly what it's supposed to. It's a bit shorter and less flexible than my previous cable but that's not really such a big issue. I bought it as a replacement for the original cable (my ... Read more

Plugged in In a SCART converter

0 0 1

• posted byfrikkettone on 02/17/2013

I ordered this cable for a friend of mine that found an old playstation 1 in his cellar, but the connecting tv cable was missing. The package received was ok as well the cable. It is a perfect replacement for the original one, the cable length is enough to connect the console to the tv, and it seems ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLvetk on 02/03/2013

Very nice AV cable, nice sturdy build quality, looks genuine. Very reasonable price. Fits well in PS1 and TV. No cons, it's an excellent replacement cable. I use it for my PS1 to play retro games, works perfectly. My cat chewed on the old one so this was a cheap way to replace the cable. Now I can play ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalexandrekp on 09/08/2012

Excelente cabo de ps2, olhei vários e comprei o mais barato, mesmo sendo muito barato a qualidade é ótima, melhor que muitos que vendem aqui no Brasil custando três vezes esse valor. A entrega foi super rápida, quando ví o pacote já estava na caixa de correio, mais ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections