DX » Community » Reviews » AV Cable for PS1/PS2/PS3 (160CM-Length)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywaynesgames on 05/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap alternative to the official cable. No noticable picture quality difference. Looks and feels like a genuine cable, without the PS2/Playstation 2 logo on block. Simply plugs into back of PS2 and TV and ready to use. Build quality is almost perfect (see cons:). Lengt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoonhunter on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extremely cheap. A perfect replacement for the original. The picture is just as good as the original cable. It does exactly what it's supposed to. Cons:It's a bit shorter and less flexible than my previous cable but that's not really such a big issue. OtherThoughts:I boug... Read more

Plugged in In a SCART converter
    1 0
  • posted byfrikkettone on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I ordered this cable for a friend of mine that found an old playstation 1 in his cellar, but the connecting tv cable was missing. The package received was ok as well the cable. It is a perfect replacement for the original one, the cable length is enough to connect the c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLvetk on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice AV cable, nice sturdy build quality, looks genuine. Very reasonable price. Fits well in PS1 and TV. Cons:No cons, it's an excellent replacement cable. OtherThoughts:I use it for my PS1 to play retro games, works perfectly. My cat chewed on the old on... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexandrekp on 09/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelente cabo de ps2, olhei vários e comprei o mais barato, mesmo sendo muito barato a qualidade é ótima, melhor que muitos que vendem aqui no Brasil custando três vezes esse valor. A entrega foi super rápida, quando ví o pacote... Read more

3 0
  • posted byguyyaacov on 05/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:working well as the genuine PS3 cable, I connected this cable to my PS3 and it have been given clean picture on my screen. In my opinion is The plastic quality is high and the cable built is high quality. Cons:I don't see any cons on this product, maybe the ti... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections