DX » Community » Reviews » Cake-Style Packaged Towel (Spreads into Real Towel)
  • 5 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byserrano2389 on 09/05/2012

Get a big smile of the person receiving. Beautiful towel presentation at a great price. Nice texture and colors. Exactly presented like dealextreme photo. The outer casing can be crushed in shipping (1 box of the 2 requested) Few smaller. I did not want to open it because it's too nice, that will be always a cake. Probably a biggest size will be better.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRockmann on 01/14/2012

These are really cute towels. They're really compact and soft, which adds to the cuteness. The perfect gift for a female relative or a lady friend. Nice colours and texture. The package is extremely feeble, and mine arrived quite squashed. It doesn't affect the towel, but I'll have to replace the box when I give it away. Perhaps too small. A few cm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeslimjim on 08/23/2011

cool towel 20x20, shaped cake. A great choice for gift-giving. The sewing is not one of the best and I feel it will soon unravel. Because of the mail it came from Brazil and crumpled box came all damaged, but the product came round. Price is not one of the best, after all is a super small towel 20x20, and is only useful for anyone who takes to travel ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAussieV on 04/22/2011

Of all the towel-type decorator items, I like this one the best. It really looks like a slice of cake with a cherry on top! It came in a clear plastic box, in which it can be displayed as a decoration. The plastic box is made of very thin plastic and mine was slightly dented when it arrived, which detracts a little from the appearance, but it helps ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoxxy on 09/12/2010

A nice creative twist on a hand towel. Looks like a cake roll! Great for a gift! The box it comes in is flimsy. It came all bent when it arrived to me in the USA. Not a big deal at all though. The cherry and leaf come off, and you can unfold the towel for use. The white part is separate. You might get a little glue residue on the towel that held the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuringa182 on 05/01/2010

This is one of the products you can really define its purpose... It is a toy??? It is for decoration??? Or it is a towel itself??? Well I don't know?? Maybe because I gave it as a gift for someone, so she must find out its uses... I'm only happy she liked her gift!!!! You can't say it isn't cool, but you can't say it is usefull!!! A cool gift, not that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackicepc on 03/02/2009

Decent quality material It's not microfiber, but it's still soft. It's average washcloth size and texture. White cloth is very soft, good for glass cleaning or dusting, etc. 100% cotton Looks cool :) Great little gift for a lady friend Box was quite damaged upon delivery, but that was expected. My girlfriend didn't care. The adhesive from the cherry ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuringa182 on 10/18/2008

Good gift, it's is lovely.. My girlfriend loved!!! =] It looks like a cake, I would eat it when hungry.................. =] Package is poor, not good if you plant to gift it, like I did, but what to do........ Also, there's nothing to do with it, can't use as a towel, or you'll lose the cake... and the cherry is fixed... =] Good gift, cute little thing,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPrometheusZX on 09/19/2008

Incredibly cute and well presented - it looks exactly like the pictures published by DealExtreme. It's also rather nice and soft. Looks so good that it seems a shame to unravel it! (So I haven't.) The plastic outer box is easily crushed - the box of the one I ordered was squashed during transit (however, the inner cardboard which the towel is attached ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoctagonalman on 06/24/2008

Pretty much exactly as pictured. The plastic box was killed in the mail. The cardboard tray also got a little dented. I threw the box out. Not really suitable as a gift since the packaging isn't in good condition on arrival. :( The box is approximately 10.2cm x 8.8cm x 8.8cm (4in x 3.5in x 3.5in). I'm guessing the towel is one of those 20cm x 20cm (... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections