DX » Community » Reviews » Cake-Style Packaged Towel (Spreads into Real Towel)
  • 5 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byserrano2389 on 09/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Get a big smile of the person receiving. Beautiful towel presentation at a great price. Nice texture and colors. Exactly presented like dealextreme photo. Cons:The outer casing can be crushed in shipping (1 box of the 2 requested) Few smaller. OtherThoughts:I did not want... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRockmann on 01/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are really cute towels. They're really compact and soft, which adds to the cuteness. The perfect gift for a female relative or a lady friend. Nice colours and texture. Cons:The package is extremely feeble, and mine arrived quite squashed. It doesn't affe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeslimjim on 08/23/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cool towel 20x20, shaped cake. A great choice for gift-giving. Cons:The sewing is not one of the best and I feel it will soon unravel. Because of the mail it came from Brazil and crumpled box came all damaged, but the product came round. OtherThoughts:Price is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAussieV on 04/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Of all the towel-type decorator items, I like this one the best. It really looks like a slice of cake with a cherry on top! It came in a clear plastic box, in which it can be displayed as a decoration. Cons:The plastic box is made of very thin plastic and mine... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoxxy on 09/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A nice creative twist on a hand towel. Looks like a cake roll! Great for a gift! Cons:The box it comes in is flimsy. It came all bent when it arrived to me in the USA. Not a big deal at all though. OtherThoughts:The cherry and leaf come off, and you can unfold... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuringa182 on 05/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one of the products you can really define its purpose... It is a toy??? It is for decoration??? Or it is a towel itself??? Well I don't know?? Maybe because I gave it as a gift for someone, so she must find out its uses... I'm only happy she liked her gift!!!! C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackicepc on 03/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Decent quality material It's not microfiber, but it's still soft. It's average washcloth size and texture. White cloth is very soft, good for glass cleaning or dusting, etc. 100% cotton Looks cool :) Great little gift for a lady friend Cons:Box was quite damaged... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuringa182 on 10/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good gift, it's is lovely.. My girlfriend loved!!! =] It looks like a cake, I would eat it when hungry.................. =] Cons:Package is poor, not good if you plant to gift it, like I did, but what to do........ Also, there's nothing to do with it, can't us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPrometheusZX on 09/19/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Incredibly cute and well presented - it looks exactly like the pictures published by DealExtreme. It's also rather nice and soft. Looks so good that it seems a shame to unravel it! (So I haven't.) Cons:The plastic outer box is easily crushed - the box of the one I ordered... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoctagonalman on 06/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pretty much exactly as pictured. Cons:The plastic box was killed in the mail. The cardboard tray also got a little dented. I threw the box out. Not really suitable as a gift since the packaging isn't in good condition on arrival. :( OtherThoughts:The box is approximately... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections