Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ibo123 on 12/11/2013

Pros: A beautiful marvelous device! Easy to use but does require some extra wires if you want to play on your PS3 and XBox360 and watch at the same time. VERY EASY TO USE! I highly recommend but you will have to buy some extra wires to PLAY & RECORD & WATCH at the same time! Cons: There are a lot of wires to handle but as long as you ca... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by raichea on 03/15/2013

Pros: This is a low-cost device that allows capture of analogue video/audio via USB. The accompanying disc includes drivers for several variants of Windows, including 32- and 64-bit Windows 7. Installation of the driver was straightforward, although two installations were required for the device to be properly recognised. Cons: The only con I'v... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Jcc4brg on 01/09/2013

Pros: It's working perfectly. The plastic has a fantastic feeling of rubber touch . Audio and video are captured with very good quality. The CD included a very good software that works perfectly with my Vista 64-bit. Other items I investigated did the same job but way higher price. Excellent! Cons: Nothing I had found! OtherThoughts: Very easy... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections