DX » Community » Reviews » MEIKE Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube Set for Nikon DSLR
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzephyo on 03/31/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It fits perfectly on my D7000 and on the Nikkor lenses. It does have the proper indicators for attaching it to the camera and the lenses, and the effort required for attaching/detaching it is just right. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:The attachments are metal... Read more

Setup 12mm extension tube 12+20+36mm extension tube
    0 0
  • posted byandrerst on 01/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good product, useful for macro-photo in a chapear way. Easy attachments. Keeps the focusing control of my Nikon. Cons:Fragile. No metal attachments for the lenses. This may cause damage on your camera or lens if some parts of broken pieces remain into them. Ta... Read more

2 1
  • posted byRhand57Altor on 08/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Metal based, firm solid attached to body and lens attached. Operates smoothly, nice and very fair priced. Auto-focus operates well, with any combination of tubes and lenses. Already made some nice macro photo's, with multiple lenses. Very recommendable. No probl... Read more

3 2
  • posted byTinou74650 on 12/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good construction: it is made of metal, it fits well in my camera. Because there is no optical elements into these tube, you don't have to worry about the quality of your pictures. Very important: there is some contacts into these tubes: you will keep AF and light measurm... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCrisLopes on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-cheap (considering the price of similar products in my country) -efective electric contacts that do work perfectly (tested only in Nikon D90) -attach to any compatible lens, as other extension tubes (tested only with Nikon lens) -good quality material, includin... Read more

2 1
  • posted byrahmath on 02/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality product with in very cheap rate.I was searching macro extension tube for a long time.But the price of those was really high to afford.Then I heard about this and I was really surprise when I saw the price.Build quality is also not that much bad.A very... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections