DX » Community » Reviews » MEIKE Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube Set for Nikon DSLR
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzephyo on 03/31/2014

It fits perfectly on my D7000 and on the Nikkor lenses. It does have the proper indicators for attaching it to the camera and the lenses, and the effort required for attaching/detaching it is just right. None so far. The attachments are metal based and the overall product looks very solid. It has the ... Read more

Setup 12mm extension tube 12+20+36mm extension tube

0 0 0

• posted byandrerst on 01/15/2014

Good product, useful for macro-photo in a chapear way. Easy attachments. Keeps the focusing control of my Nikon. Fragile. No metal attachments for the lenses. This may cause damage on your camera or lens if some parts of broken pieces remain into them. Take care, because the photos of this product show ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byheroedelcine on 11/07/2013

- Has a tree distance levels. - Allow use the autofocus - Has metalic mount - Include taps Has a small piece that collides with the unlock paw of the body. These paw will has that down manually to mount the ring. You can have lots of fun taking macro photos. I recommend use a kit lense 18-55, because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRhand57Altor on 08/24/2013

Metal based, firm solid attached to body and lens attached. Operates smoothly, nice and very fair priced. Auto-focus operates well, with any combination of tubes and lenses. Already made some nice macro photo's, with multiple lenses. Very recommendable. No problems removing from body nor when removing ... Read more

2 0 3

• posted byTinou74650 on 12/15/2012

Good construction: it is made of metal, it fits well in my camera. Because there is no optical elements into these tube, you don't have to worry about the quality of your pictures. Very important: there is some contacts into these tubes: you will keep AF and light measurment. You will need to buy a soft ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCrisLopes on 12/14/2012

-cheap (considering the price of similar products in my country) -efective electric contacts that do work perfectly (tested only in Nikon D90) -attach to any compatible lens, as other extension tubes (tested only with Nikon lens) -good quality material, including metal attachment -attachment of the tube ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byrahmath on 02/11/2012

Very good quality product with in very cheap rate.I was searching macro extension tube for a long time.But the price of those was really high to afford.Then I heard about this and I was really surprise when I saw the price.Build quality is also not that much bad.A very good product with in this price.... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections