DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Brown Quartz Watch (Large)
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycranny on 02/04/2014

Keeps good time, light weight, nice style, slightly magnified watch glass, leather band. Works well and comfortable to wear. Watch bans is a little short if you had a large wrist might be a problem but good for me. Otherwise just fine I am happy with my purchase so far. A few people mentioned it is a good looking watch and expected it to be more expensive.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictorkarpil on 09/07/2013

looks fancy, shiny. very easy to see hour markings. very accurate electric mechanism. imitates the mechanical "ticking" sound. body made of stainless steel. big arrows. not real leather band (i did not expect for that price) the strap stiches are not straight. the material of the strap is cheap. the strap is ok. always can be replaced. nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvovka36 on 09/30/2011

Beautiful watch, very stylish look to your hand. Comfortable. Strap is not genuine leather, but looks very nice. My watches were defective. Moves only second hand, minute and hour hands are not moving at all. Wheel, which convert the time does not hold, and drops out, I almost lost it. Did not like the fact that on the face of watches is written &#1... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlosedulima on 07/06/2011

great watch, good and durable construction and finish, beautiful, beautiful, seems to be much more expensive. I found a great deal because it has a cost-effective. ótimo relógio, durável e boa construção e acabamento, lindo, bonito, parece ser bem mais caro. achei um ótimo negócio, pois tem uma boa relaçã... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrKiller on 04/18/2011

Really nice watch, seems to run acurately . Fits nice with brown suit or just jeans&shirt. Stylish art-deco look, design that never gets old. Price is amazing, even when you add some for normal leather strap. Strap looks cheap. It's made of plastic, smells bad and is a bit short. Face is different than one shown here. It says Henes and is bit more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBulletsmoke on 03/08/2009

Stylish, classic-looking watch. Not overly flashy, goes good with office clothing. Leather band looks good. Some numbers on the watch face are smudged. The pin that connects the face to the band is partly exposed in the one that I received. Leather band may wear out after repeated use. Wanted a simple, classic looking watch for work and this one fit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcoscu2 on 01/27/2009

Looks good, not like the inexpensive watch that it is. Strap may or may not be real leather, if it is not then it is a convincing imitation. Seems to keep good time. Great price None really that I can think of. Not a large faced watch (which may even be a plus to some) Some people have described this as being a large watch. I do not think this and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySitanel on 11/04/2008

This watch has a very large display, large numbers on it, plus a well combined color that makes it look really good. The strap is well build too, so it does not look cheap. The weight is good also. It looks better than in the pics. How could an item like this have any cons? It's simple, and simply perfect! It's a simplish watch, stylish, brownish. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 09/13/2008

SUPERB CLASSIC DESIGN! INCREDIBLE PRICE! A real Vintage Jewell, reborn from the Past! Fits fine in a Great Gatsby Movie Star or better: In a Modern Life like yours real life... IT IS NOT REALLY A LEATHER MADE STRAP. Take it out and put on the waste basket. Go in a Jewell Shop and by an expansive Real Leather one (maybe from Captive Crocs or Ostrich)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrjhmm on 07/16/2008

This a very attractive looking watch. People will think that it cost a lot more money than you paid for it. The watch that I received did not tick loudly, but I guess that is a subjective thing. It looks like an classic or antique watch. The watch strap appears to be plastic or vinyl, even though it says "genuine leather" on it. I bought a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections