Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythiagofuer on 06/26/2014

Easy to use and complete. Mounted in an easy to fit in with many current and brushes, so the tool can save you time in cleaning the bike chain and without dirtying the hands of oil. If you clean using only water she can not do a thorough cleaning, you will need to mix a pocuo of degreaser and then dry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoni15 on 05/23/2014

Works great, the chain passes easily and brushes clean the chain pretty well. It also has a rubber on output to avoid spilling liquid. It is easy to put on and very easy to use, in seconds it ready to prepare and mulling over the chain for cleaning. There are other ways to clean with more depth but are ... Read more

onhand closeview openup inthebox

0 0 0

• posted bymikemuppet on 01/05/2014

Funcional, cumple con su función, cómodo para no tener que utilizar demasiados productos al tiempo de limpiar la cadena Calidad de materiales muy baja y muy fácil de desarmar, si te descuidas puedes terminar perdiendo las escobillas del interior al poner el mando para terminar de sellar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelit3 on 11/20/2013

Muy correcto buena calidad de plástico fácil de manejar y cumple muy bien su función deja la cadena muy limpia solo con poner un poco de desengrasante y un poco de agua muy efectivo y rápido merece la pena hacerlo siempre que limpias la bici y dejar la cena limpia y luego engrasada.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinswskim on 11/11/2013

It works nice. More convenient and useful than I expected. Youtube has a video clip to see how to use it. Very simple to use it. I used it for my family's 4 bikes to clean gears. I am ready to go next riding bike. Solution container is too small but easy to refill. There are holes at the top of it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykunaskun on 06/04/2013

- Cheap. - Effective enough. - Clear case show a glance of inside. - Might be use not just for cleaning, there's very small hole on top, that may allow to pour some lubricant (I'm not gonna use it). - Low built quality. - Thin cheap clear material. - Bad precision. - Small grip for handling. - Movement ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjack0726 on 03/17/2013

able to clean the bicycle chain and remove stain on it. it come with a handle for you to hold it when doing cleaning which is handy. to install this into the chain is not difficult. just open the tray and insert the chain in it. close it and the handle will lock and secure the device. price should have ... Read more

Good bicycle accessories that must have

0 0 1

• posted bySashock33 on 03/15/2013

Compact design. The transparent case allows to supervise visually the process of cleaning of a chain and a level of detergent in the tank. Light plastic case. It is well washed from chain greasing after use. Handle is not absolutely convenient. Plastic looks short-lived... but taking into account infrequent ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWhyd on 03/03/2013

Price - does not expect that functionality for such a low price. Hard brushes do their work perfectly making chain of my bike very clean. Also it have a good and strong gear construction inside. Design of the handle raises some concerns. I think, that it`s broken after 2-3 seasons of active using. A ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChicao on 02/12/2013

Easy to use Simple operation Fail proof Does perfectly what it is made to do Just put your favourite cleaning chemical in it, and you are ready to make history on the bike chain cleaning subject Price This is the ultimate tool for cleaning bike chains. Nothing but a deep cleaning in a device that costs ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections